Greddy Emanage Ultimate vs Blue

What are the main differences apart from the pricing?

reason why i ask is i want a Greddy EMU because i would like to run Anti Lag and Launch control and if im right in thinking these cant be programed onto the blue?

Also The pros and cons of these two ECU's would be great

Cheers

emanage blue has like 8 adjustable points that the fuelling can be adjusted. ultimate has 32 or something like this. dont quote me as its been ages since i researched it. do a search on here and on tgtt for some info, but i found stuff on the web just posted on various forums.

people have had good results on the blue but for piece of mind and extra capability i went ultimate. plus launch control is cooool

and this..

I dont know why more people dont try (excuse the name) megasquirt ms V2.2 or v3

These are techincally a build it yourself ecu but can be brought assembled and have features to run pretty much any posible extra, my mates got one cost like £360 a few years back, prob more like £450 now but has data logging, lauch control, flat foot shift, switchable maps, Nos capabilities and loads more, Even the program to run it yourself and tune it on your laptop and theres a android app on the way for it that allows you to open up any or multiple gauges on your phone for easy veiwing.

A very serious bit of kit for not too much money, most decent tuners will take one look at the mapping software and will know straight away there way around it!

Any info can be found here

/>http://www.extraefi.co.uk/

blue is 16x16 mapping tables and ultimate is 20x20 and ultimate can do launch control but that's the only differences that you'd be interested in.

MS ECUs can be bought complete and aren't bad at all and MX5 boys run them alot more often now and the kit car boys have been running them for years !!!