Chris's Forged TD04 V Prices Revised !

Year: 1998
Model: Glanza V
Tax: 31/07/14
MOT: Will be renewed for buyer
Mileage: 100k on the shell. 2k on Engine and most parts

Need This Stuff Gone Guys ! If its not there dont ask, if you ask for something that isnt there you will be ignored

Also pics are here and description is on here also, if you cant be bothered to read it done text/mail me asking for pics and condition its all listed below !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Read All Of The Below Statement !

Well after over 4 years of ownership it seems like it is time to let the old girl go. I bought this car straight off the boat from japan absolutely standard and build her up over 4 years with almost every single part bought brand new and fitted/setup by the best garages.

The car has had no expense spared and one receipt alone for the car is well over £8500. I had most of the work done last year by Tuning Developments and has been dry stored in my unit most of the time as i own another car.

The car has been serviced twice in the 2k miles since i had it back from TD after they ran it in and serviced it according to their run in plan.

*****If its not listed then it is not for sale*****

Spec list: *Indicated parts that have covered less than 2 thousand miles

Car made 280.3bhp @ 1.4 Bar

Some prices include shipping some not, Paypal fees must be covered by the buyer.

Please do not pm/text me if you dont actually have the intention of buying anything without being rude my phone is going nuts atm.

Specific pictures can be taken upon request

Engine:

TD Stage 2 Forged Engine*
Wossner 74.5mm Low Compression Piston Kit with Rings and Pins*
Scat 4EFTE Forged Conrod Kit with ARP Rod Bolts*
Athena 1.2mm Uprated Metal Headgasket*
ARP 2000 Uprated Headbolt Kit inc New Washers*
Genuine Toyota Full Gasket Kit*
Genuine Toyota Oil Pump Kit*
OEM Water Pump Kit*
OEM Cambelt Kit inc Idler & Tensioner*
ACL Main Bearing Kit*
ACL Big End Bearing Kit*
ACL Thrust Washer Kit*
Fully Machined and Polished 4EFTE Bottom End*
Fully Stripped, Cleaned and Rebuilt 4EFTE Cylinder Head, Rebuilt To Standard Spec*
Block, Head and Rocker Cover Cleaned and Painted*
Comes With Race Spec Rocker Cover Also.

Engine has developed a small problem with burning oil, i beleive strongly that the rings are to blame and thus reflects the price. New Rings and a rehone are all that is required. Engine runs perfect just smokey no knocks or anything like that

Please not this is for a bare engine and block, ancillaries such as inlet,starter,alternator can be sold with the engine for a small cost.

Price: £SOLD !!

Ancillaries

Starter Motor £45 Delivered

Alternator £40 Delivered

Powersteering pump £40 Delivered

Distributor/Rotor arm £45 Delivered

Inlet

Race-Tech Racespec Inlet And 65mm TB

Brand new in box never fitted comes with gasket/nuts/bolts

Price: £370 Firm Delivered RRP £695

Exhaust

BuddyClub Spec II Exhaust System

Good Condition, Sounds wild, not sure how easy it will be to post with heatwrap on as it will be split into bits before posting but ill stick the heatwrap in the box if need be.

Price: £280 Delivered

Radiator

TD Triple Core Half Size Radiator & Fan*

Fitting/Mounting Brackets included

Price: £130 Delivered

Fueling

Tuning Developments 225 LPH Uprated Fuel Pump*

Price: £50Delivered

Tuning Developments Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator*

Price: £50 Delivered

Flywheel

Lightened Flywheel *

Price: £180 Delivered

Electronics

Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controller*

Price: £180 Delivered

HKS Turbo Timer

Apexi Boost Guage

Comes wireing to fit

Battery

Brand New Battery *

Price: £40 Delivered

Private Message
Mobile - 07590913508 Prefered.

Pictures: 064.png
DSC_0063.jpg
0242.jpg
4-1.jpg2-2.jpg32.jpg
Contact Details:0046.jpg0603.jpg
IMG_1173.jpg
IMG_1174.jpg
IMG_1175.jpg
IMG_1176.jpg
IMG_1177.jpg
IMG_1178.jpgIMG_1179.jpgIMG_1180.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1183.jpgIMG_1184.jpgIMG_1185.jpgIMG_1186.jpgIMG_1187.jpg
More pictures can be found on my build thread, http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/72437-update-020414rear-brakes-cleandown-chriss-98-spec-glanza-v/

Any Question please leave me a message on here or a pm, or contact me via

Email: ChrisRainey1@Hotmail.com
Phone: 07590913508

Cheers, Chris

Edited by Chris_GlanzaV98
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

such a nice car man, but to be honnest I know it's your car etc and I'm not knocking it's a lovely car but it's gonna be like burny's car, it's gonna be a cunt to sell because of the price. But it's worth it for sure !

Good luck with the sale dude

Yeah i get you man but if someone wants one thats pretty brand new they will have to pay out around 10k for the same spec as mine and mine is far from the highest specced starlet out there, such a shame really everyone has to break these wee cars because noone wants to pay the money for them i would take a sensible offer, once yours is all built up you will see what i mean when you come to sell it or should i say break it :(

Awesome car mate, if I had the money id have it off you! Some real bargains to be got if you have the money sitting for a high spec starlet! I bet it sounds great too lol glwts pal

Awesome car mate, if I had the money id have it off you! Some real bargains to be got if you have the money sitting for a high spec starlet! I bet it sounds great too lol glwts pal

And what about the wee eg? You selling up everything bud?

Thanks kavan its good to know that some people recognize the money put into these cars and that you get what you pay for, seems to me most people generally think paying over 5k for a starlet is madness but there are some that realise that some have good spec lists which owe the owner over twice that, i have a reciept for the car worth more than my asking price which is ludacris aha :p

and yeah mate the EG6 will be going soon aswell :( just feel after all the older jap cars i fancy something a bit more modern, hearts set on a nice dc5 mate :)

its a time warrenty rather than a mileage one mate, td have offered to help but due to personal circumstances i cant take them up on there offer, i could sort a deal with any potential buyer, but the price reflects the condition of the car and the price for buying new rings etc

Edited by Chris_GlanzaV98

Thanks kavan its good to know that some people recognize the money put into these cars and that you get what you pay for, seems to me most people generally think paying over 5k for a starlet is madness but there are some that realise that some have good spec lists which owe the owner over twice that, i have a reciept for the car worth more than my asking price which is ludacris aha :p

and yeah mate the EG6 will be going soon aswell :( just feel after all the older jap cars i fancy something a bit more modern, hearts set on a nice dc5 mate :)

It really is a shame, I can't remember the last time a high specd one actually sold, they all get broke :( you not try and px the v for a dc5? They are some car too, had a drive in one not long ago! You will get bit by the bug again when you sell haha it happens to everyone!

Whack up some prices of what you would be looking for parts next to the bits but and see how much interest you get, i may be interested in some parts and im sure there will be alot of other interest too buddy