Gauges? Analog or Digital? Why?

Hi Guys,

Thinking of changing my shitty gauges and get some good ones. Was going around and I am thinking AEM. Defi are also amazing but a little bit over my price tag. Any other brands feel free to let me know.

Also, what should I get? Digital or Analog? Digital will probably be easier to monitor and take note of at a glance but Analog is just amazing to look at and keeps the classy feel to the interior of the car.

Thanks in advance guys,

Dave
Malta :hi:

go inovate on the boost to they sel boost and shiftlight al in 1 linked to the wideband you will have perfect readout of boost vs rpm vs afr

when you get it to work ha ha

Do you maybe have a link for it? And what do you mean, "when you get it to work" haha?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INNOVATE-MTX-D-Vacuum-Boost-Turbo-2-in-1-Gauge-with-Shift-Light-3851-/290717503327?hash=item43b01d0f5f:m:mNZ-u99nPwodU3uQo1eO5lg

this connected to your mtxl

still waiting on my wire tio connect both gagest to laptop 1s arrived i can log both see what boost vrs rpm and afr

now im only eyballing it at 7500 to 8300 as im g0ing waaaaaay to fast to look at the gauge