Are white line camber bolts worth getting? If anyone does have them do they come with decent set up instructions? I'm going to be refreshing the front suspension next week and thought while I'm at it I might do the bolts too.

Cheers

Jase

It does allow a few degrees of camber adjustment if you replace all 4 bolts. -1 to -2 feels really nice on turn in and grip

Alignment place will push the shock in to get negative camber, opposite for positive

Ah thanks very much for the info I think I'll get some :) I'm trying to find a decent place in my area as I doubt kwik fit will be any good. Anyone recommend any good places near Andover? Maybe near Southampton Amjad?

All you need is a pair of spanners mate, the bolt has a tab that sits level then you adjust them to suit.

I fitted a set on my GT4 and it improved turn in and reduced the oversteer

Do you mean under steer? I always looked at them for my gt4 but never got any as when I put the rarb on it made the car how I wanted it. How do you adjust them or do most people leave that to the tracking guys? It's going in on thurs to have it all set up

It reduced understeer for me. I just tried to get the toe as close to neutral by eye as I could, drove it down and told alignment place what I wanted specs wise

Soton is a bit far away from Lincolnshire? Haha. I've used the Wheel Alignment Centre in the past, decent bloke down there who does high end cars too.

Ha ha I'm from Lincolnshire but currently live near Andover as I'm in the army. I'm sometimes near Nottingham too. You see I've only got kwik fit near me as far as I know in Andover. I'll need it sorting around that area as I'm doing all the work on it down here this week. I'll check the WAC out mate and see how far away they are.

Yeh the plan is to reduce understeer so that's why I've gone for a set along with a rarb

Edited by Pikey009

It'll help a treat, RARB makes a huge difference

Ah I see haha, WAC is in Soton centre. My car was taken for alignment in Andover once when it was having some work done up there, but I can't remember the name of the place I'm afraid

Yup because of camber

Just tell them the specs you want otherwise it'll be factory specs and you won't have any real negative camber

Edited by Amjad

If you don't mind a bit of inside wear (I get a little with NS2R's, not loads) then -2 both sides and neutral toe works awesome. Or as close to -2 as you can get it.

Edited by Amjad

That's brilliant thanks mate :) mine are Eibach- I've emailed the company as they should come with instructions and they didn't. Watched a couple of boring over the top vids on YouTube and I kind of get the gist now.

You just replace the existing 2 bolts per side. I run Toyota OE ones which work well

I have used also Oem Toyota bolts in my MR2, and only upper bolt changed. Payed about 5 per bolt and comes three different sizes. Biggest anvantage is that bolts are thinner only middle of bolt, so perfect fit to shocks and no need for overtightning.

Edited by MR-2