We get it you vape bro!

Any fellow vapers on here? Seen it's quite a popular thing now at car shows, personally I cut down From 15-20 a day to just one on a morning but hoping to knock that habit on the head soon!

0.3-0.4 RBA kangertech subox mini 30watts 75/25 juice ration 6mg

What's your set up? Any cloud chasers? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a little pipe that stopped me smoking now I hardly touch it, is this a hobby or something lol

Haha same as my mam, literally just to replace to the cigs, some people it's to quit, others it's a hobby nicotine free and some it's both, cloud chasing is huge now man, massive competitions in USA and yes, the winner literally gets a prize on how much smoke they can blow haha!

I aren't into it that much, cool to watch I just like the rebuilding and flavours etc

I was driving behind someone yesterday and I could see a guy puffing on something up until you couldn't see him no more with all the smoke in his car lol then he let his window down and then his car turned into the flying scotsman

318EA7B200000578-3463466-Glorious_The_Fl

Edited by mart1

I was driving behind someone yesterday and I could see a guy puffing on something up until you couldn't see him no more with all the smoke in his car lol then he let his window down and then his car turned into the flying scotsman

Posted Image

Haha, my mate does that, gets to the point it's dangerous, windows down and the looks on people's faces is priceless they just think your blazing and hot boxing haha

I quit using them a few months ago. Now I'm using a SMOK Guardian 3, 70/30 VG/PG generally but I'm going to have a pop at making my own juice this week.

Yeah my mates just done it, bit of maths, patience and trial and error I believe haha, let me know how you get on always wanted a crack at this

Exceptionally well, I got applicious, heisenberg and spearmint concentrates from vampire vape, aswell as there mix of VG Nicotine.

Got VG and PG off Amazon, to a food standard and went from there.

Mixed it using the vampire vape calculator, left it a few days and all is goooooooood.

Its a bit of a gimmick tbh dude but aye it works lol

Haha like the snoop dog one, basically dry vaporisers the green, harsh as fuck to take back but it works lol, the new "secret agent" to the untrained eye

• 2 months later...