learning/driving ages moved

ok.. so alistair darling (woofter) has now changed the driving age to 21... WHY?!

may i ask why they do this? the dangerous drivers are the ones that actually dont give a rats jacksy what they do on the roads and who they are wrecking the life of!

i have been counting the years since i was about 8!

so from 2010 you need to be 21 to get a driving liscence.. which will mean i have to now wait 6 years and 2 weeks!! :@

unless it will work that i can just about scrape it.. im 15 in two weeks, which means il be 16 in march 09 and 17 in march 10.. i might only just scrape it

If I was in your position I'd f**king move out of the country, that would piss me off so much, I've also been waiting for a few years, it seems like it's taken forever...atleast I've only got 3 months to go until I'm 17.

Just depends on what month they decide to change it, march is pretty early in the year so you'll probably just miss it unless they decide to be assholes and do it like in january or something...

wasnt funny at the time.. he was telling me on msn and i wasnt buying it, so he rang me... i bought it al right, such a straight tone of voice, didnt giggle at all... i was soo buying it, buy yeh, if this happened its either migrating or suicide.. i was humming and ha-ing at the suicide about 10 mins ago if im truely honest