Nice example, cant be many left like that.

Would love to know the mark up on this though lol, seller defo isnt breaking even.

Exactly that. Might be a gt advance but 5.2k is forged motor money and then some.

Glwts though

It does defiantly cost that including shipping and import duties mate i would know as i have an imported gt with similar miles as i said its very fairly priced in the condition and miles its got on it

It does defiantly cost that including shipping and import duties mate i would know as i have an imported gt with similar miles as i said its very fairly priced in the condition and miles its got on it

It can do if you dont know what you're doing. Look at DCY Europe for example. You really think they sell their cars just by breaking even?

People dont import cars for something to do, its to make a few quid in most cases.

Nothing wrong with that.

Im not saying its an unfair price.

Have never seen an Advance with those kinda miles in that condition before.

Could well be worth 5.2 to the right person.

Like to see starlet prices increasing it means the rest of us with starlets might get back more than they thought one day.

Good luck to whoevers selling it :)

This wouldn't of gone through auction for cheap, unless your lucky and people missed it which I doubt, grade 4 low mileage like this is not going to be cheap.

That gtti is outrageous lol, it was sold for £4000 rest is mark up. LHD model too. I think starlets will meet the same fate, be almost forgotten about and never go up massively in value unlike the renault 5s.

That gtti is outrageous lol, it was sold for £4000 rest is mark up. LHD model too. I think starlets will meet the same fate, be almost forgotten about and never go up massively in value unlike the renault 5s.

it was up for around 8 plus with DCY which is crazy then relisted at £9,685.

Such an amazing car! I think its worth what the guy is asking, get a few hundrad off and it's a good price :) It would be a proper starlet collector that would pay that thou I think. Not somebody who's going to modify it :)

get it bought lad:)

It can do if you dont know what you're doing. Look at DCY Europe for example. You really think they sell their cars just by breaking even?

Have you seen the prices they sell there cars for? of course there going to make a profit. If they were selling this car they would be asking for double

I can upload it that's what people are after, I can honestly say I'm not making much at this price.

Know what you should do buddy, pay 2 quid become a paid member on here and do a proper sales thread.

It will sell in no time.