I've been waiting for a second set hand set of either to come up, but I've been waiting so long I've saved enough to buy them brand new so I need some help deciding what to go for!

Want to know the comparison of ride quality/cornering and also how low they go!

ATM I'm swaying towards BC because of how big a name they are aha

What do you guys recommend and why?

Edited by dan106

Looks like I'll be getting Meister's then, especially as I've just seen the 10% ukso discount, so they're also cheaper than bc's

But, how low do the Meister's go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by dan106

Looks like I'll be getting Meister's then, especially as I've just seen the 10% ukso discount, so they're also cheaper than bc's But, how low do the Meister's go? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They go low enough to make a Starlet undriveable....

After having a chat with Mike at TD I've decided to go for BC's, I think I'd prefer the stiffer spring to help avoid scrubbing issues.

Besides, if you've seen my previous cars you'll know what kinda ride quality I'm used to lol

i also recommend meisters

they perform well on various roads (highways and secondary roads) and i cant fault them

i cant talk about the lowness...a lot of my roads are too rough for excessive lowness

plus you get great service from the seller....before and aftersales

but seems you made up your mind already to go for BCs

I'm loving my bc's now. I set them to hard and honestly had to pull in after 200 yards (undrivable). On their soft setting though they are perfect for road use.

How high have you get them set? I have bc's they were wound fully down and almost on the hardest settings, had to pop back round to walker so we could raise them up and I'm almost at the softest settings too, but still

Feel I need to raise them a bit more just to get that street comfort use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk