Em's 1993 EP82 GT Starlet

Hey everyone. I thought i would post up some pics of the car here. Most of you have probably already seen it at some stage. We picked it up on sunday, straight away we destickered the car and raised the coilovers enough to stop the scrubbing. Got some more plans for the car to change it enough so that Emma can call it her own. Will post pics as the mods are done.

Engine

Mines Computer

High Flowed CT9 Turbo

Hybrid front mount intercooler

Dump pipe

2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with twin centre mounted mufflers

Gearbox has straight cut first and second gears

Brass button clutch

LSD

Cusco Short Shift

Turbosmart boost controller

Blitz BOV and boost cut defender

Suspension

Alba Bertha 18 x 7.5" Rims

Fully adjustable Fightex coilovers

Adjustable camber tops

Cusco Tower Braces Front and Rear and Radiator brace

Adjustable panhard rod

Nolathane bushes

Kevlar brake pads

Braided brake lines

Exterior

Candy Magenta Paint

Toms front bar

Live sports side skirts

Custom rear bar

Porsche style wing

Custom headlights and grille with stainless mesh

Chrome m3 mirrors

Shaved rear wiper, aerial and locks

Moulded, lipped and rolled guards

Interior

Full Mustard retrim

Removed the rear seat

False floors and custom door trims

Isotta steering wheel and gear knob

Apexi boost gauge in drivers side vent

Ice

Clarion MD Player

5 1/4" kevlar splits

2 x Schneider dual voice coil 15" subs

4 channel Schneider amp

Here it is once it was back to a sensible height (able to get into driveways without scraping and being able to have 2 people in the car without scrubbing)

033b.jpg

035b.jpg

037b.jpg

039b.jpg

042b.jpg

043b.jpg

044b.jpg

045b.jpg

ohh my god!! you guys out there are showin us up big time lol. stop it. same with the wheels for me. no no no but thats what were like over here loving the negative comments lol. but 99% good for that car

Nice jamie, Im glad you guys bought this car. The cars had the shit torn out of it on many forums but I really like it. I was building my car quite similarly when I bought my starlet, before I went all out race. Still remember getting excited seeing this at autosalon before I even got my license.

Cheers

Harry

PS Are you still following through with your plans on that shell. Ive got a few ideas for it if youve changed your mind. Give me a call :p

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of new pics of Emma's car now. We've tidied it up a bit, given it a service and a thorough clean and it now has the tail lights it was meant to have (cause its a 93 model) and the new plates are on the car.

GoldCoastCruise13thApril017b.jpg

GoldCoastCruise13thApril014b.jpg

GoldCoastCruise13thApril011b.jpg

GoldCoastCruise13thApril004b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just ignore it dude!

while it is not to the tastes of alot of UKSC members in that its not how they would style their own cars, i would say that the vast majority of us appreciate the hard work and effort and passion that has gone into the car, and can pick out individual parts of it that we like. i personnally think the colour is class and the condition of the bodywork and paint looks completely flawless!

this car is simply a different approach, it is an out and out show car, its not a street-slag, ergo obviously it will be designed different to suit its individual purpose! tractors are designed to get dirty and plough fields and are designed to meet these requirements, this car is designed to attract attention and turn heads at shows and hence was designed to achieve that goal! Different strokes for different folks!

I say keep up the great work, it looks like NO other starlet on the planet, and thats not a bad thing as it therefore stands out on its own!

Phil.

good words phil, i cannot see why JoeGT couldnt just say fair play but not my cuppa.

its noy my cuppa either but as Phil said, its your choice really, and at the end of the day you didnt build it for others to like, its for yuo to like.

• 4 weeks later...