Project:Jammie Little Starlet!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate that looks fuckin gangsta! :D

U better come down to the medstone on 10th Oct

I wana take some picies :)

Il just hunt down the part numbers now to, sorry not got round to it bin uber busy with uni :s

your such a jammie little bastard getting that FOR NOTHING! (See what i did there :D)

So yeah my opinion wikid mate cant wait to see it in the flesh

;)

I only saw this in the dark a few days ago and it looked fookin' mental. A bit crazy for me, it does need lowering, but i agree with Briggers: modify it sensibly and accordingly it could look quite effective. Must feel good to have such a unique motor mate, good luck with it :)

Joe

i agree with what hes saying,

nice effort,

kudos to you man

• 1 month later...
Oh wow that is MINT,the graphics are wicked would be great if it was sprayed like that,id go for gunmetal grey rims!

Are they the same graphics what they use on the smart cars?

I love it cause its DIFFERENT!!!

Cheers for the love!

Different Is the way. Its the same thing yeh, like when u see baked beans all over them lol, that just a vehicle wrap.

looks mint mate!

i want a body kit on myn :D

whats your interior look like now then cuz u sed in an earlier thread that ud changed it 2 grey or sumthin

keep the updated cumin our way! :D

If i could tell ya where its from, id love to, however i have no idea lol, :D I hear the spoiler is off A gt? but the rest is just a lip kit, but i smotthed it in to the body work.

I say interior, i mean gear stick/gaitor, dial surrounds and steering wheel and fascias. Will update more after the weekend when i give it a clean :D

Dont think the spoilers a GT one it looks slightly different as i was looking at Rich's GT spoiler hers got on his N/A n sits further off n out a touch more + he cant open his boot with it on :D

Tbh mate i think the spoilers a custom job aswell :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...