Project:Jammie Little Starlet!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice mate white wheels ftmfw...lol deffo needs lowerin. mines lowered on P.Is ..had no problems bit bumpy, but same with all lowering springs.

oh and about the GT spoiler, i dont think it is...looks a bit different, still i like the kit thats on the car, nice and subtle

tom

white wheels ftw indeed!

I no, next on the long.. long list

my exhaust already scrapes speed bumps tho :(

Thanks for the comments tho laddy! n i like the colour of your car, not seen one like it...

Jay

white wheels ftw indeed!

I no, next on the long.. long list

my exhaust already scrapes speed bumps tho ;)

Thanks for the comments tho laddy! n i like the colour of your car, not seen one like it...

Jay

In the post biatch :unsure:

haha

Naa the intension was ring u + the others when i got outa wrk etc :p

Nicely lil meet

kool to properly meet u aswell

Just uploading the photos

Some came out uber crap due to all that wind but the 1s i kept r not 2 bad :D

• 2 weeks later...

Rolla Mani On... :D i like:)

So much trouble though,first when i went to start it, i forgot to reconnect the earth on the back of the mani so it wasnt starting..did that then it started but was pissing out petrol... :p my fuel rail was in the way when i took the old mani off, so i removed that and when i put it back together i accidentially split an o ring around on of the injectors... All fixed now, but exhaust still blowing n sounding arse :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

HUGE UPDATE!.

got bored of updating every little thing i did and saw it pointless so i left it a couple of months and thought its about time to give and update. It has changed tottally, ive lost the takky white and blue interior and tidied it up with black and gray. And the exterior has undergone a huge project that is now complete. It will most probably not be most of your cup of tea and i like it and its different :lol: .

First off was the filling... First time ive done filling and smoothing and i attacked the front lip skirts and spats

And here she is now...

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

Let us no what ya think.

that is diffrent i must say. i think its a bit loud for me and could be quite shocking on a hang over lol.

your car you do what you want. think if you invest a bit more money into it like uber sexy rims and colour code everything like get black rims with a blue lip as that would be different and it would go with the cars windows and rear lights.

I only saw this in the dark a few days ago and it looked fookin' mental. A bit crazy for me, it does need lowering, but i agree with Briggers: modify it sensibly and accordingly it could look quite effective. Must feel good to have such a unique motor mate, good luck with it :lol:

Joe