Stalling and engine light on

Hi, I've just got my car back and it's taking longer to fire up. It's also fairly often just cutting out as soon as it turns on the revs just drop and it shuts down. I've got an engine management light on to. I've not driven it since all this but it sounds fine. Could anyone point me into the right direction to sort it? Cheers

I think this may be more serious than I expected. Engine light is back on and the revs drop after any gas and nearly stalls. It's also hunting on idle and not boosting at all?

Edited by ReeceGolliker

Count how many times the light flashes, then it will pause for a second or so then flash again how many times then you have your code number then report back on here mate

Think he's on about his Emanage blue orange flashing light on that is ok

I have emanage. And YES the "interaction" light does BLINK in a steady pulse. This is because i was told there is no connection to comuter, hence the USB port. Not 100% sure.

But the main thing is the active light, the GREEN light. When you give it gas, the Active LED should TURN green and when you let off gas it will go to orange. If the active light is doing what i am saying, then it is working fine.

That's a quote from this page have a read of it will tell you about it

http://honda-tech.com/forums/forced-induction-16/e-manage-interaction-light-suppose-constantly-blink-1184461/

What i remember the light should be solid green at idle then it will flash orange when going up through the rpm range as its in use, a fault with the ecu will show a red light code, dont think its the emb check for codes as said above to see what the engine light is saying.

Edited by triple j
  • 2 weeks later...

Think it must be the wiring in the EMB and I don't really know what I'm looking at with it. The throttle body sensor has been suggested to be at fault, is it worth getting a new one of them to try Before I get it trailered to tuning developments 🙄

Edited by ReeceGolliker