Buying a glanza v turbo soon!

Thanks i will not consider a bee-r system then, i cant wait to get a glanza v just want to find one that has not been ragged to bits. you guys have after market ECU's in your vehicles?

There's a black one just popped up as a gauging interest. Looks a clean car. Some are running plug and play, others are using piggybacks' and others standalones. All depends on what you want from the car really. A PnP is your best bet unless you're going TD04.

I really want a white one there like eye candy to me haha, I just dont want issues with fuel cut i will be putting cash into it when i get it, i just want it running as close to 200bhp as possible will probably take it down to tuning developments when i get it as i dont live too far from there.

I really want a white one there like eye candy to me haha, I just dont want issues with fuel cut i will be putting cash into it when i get it, i just want it running as close to 200bhp as possible will probably take it down to tuning developments when i get it as i dont live too far from there.

Best money you will spend will be getting it mapped properly on a piggyback ecu ( EMB or EMU ) espically if you 200bhp :)

James

If you want to get modding straight away and buy a relatively standard car then start off with a plug and play a wideband a mani and decat with an adjustable actuator.

You will easily see 180+ with that for under £1k then as you carry on you can sell on the plug and play for basically what you paid for it and then move onto a piggy back once you have a better all round set up.

Its instant bang for very little buck.

Thanks for the input guys been at work all day not been able to reply, Im going to buy one with a few bits on it already hopefully like FMIC, Cat back exhaust, fuel pump ect, How much are piggyback ECU's going for now a days?
I really dont want any fuel cut issues or any restrictions.

Tuning developments doing a package for the Emage blue fitting mad mapping for £550

Yeah thats a good price. Problem with that is though every time you do a relevant mod you have to go back and get the map tweaked.