1999 Hybrid TD04 Glanza V

Year: 1999
Model: Glanza V
Tax: N/A
MOT: April 2017
Mileage: N/A
Description:
Right I shall start with the bad so everyone can decide to read on if you're interested. The car sadly gave up the ghost when its bottom end failed 2 weeks ago, so it will need a new engine which is around £400. But once this is done it's back to it's former glory and to the gem it really is. As with most cars of this age there is some rust on the boot lid, no bigger than a couple of £2 coins.
NOW FOR THE GOOD (ALOT OF IT)
Engine:
WEPR top mount ram style m/s manifold
WEPR Hybrid TD04L turbo (good for 300bhp) JUST HAD REBUILT LESS THAN 300 MILES AGO RECEIPT TO PROVE!
Tial 38mm external wastegate
WEPR Screamer pipe
WEPR 2.5" downpipe
WEPR front mount intercooler with piping
RW-Developments 2.5" custom full stainless exhaust system
RW-Developments Race spec rocker cover (polished)
RW-Developments oil catch can with braided lines
Magnecor 8.5mm H.T leads
HKS spark plugs (bloody expensive)
A/C removed
Brand New Civic Half Rad
Blitz Super Sequential BOV 1.5 months old
Apexi AVCR boost controller (High and low boost settings)
GReddy E-Manage Blue piggyback ECU - Supplied and mapped by Tuning Developments
Tuning Developments 255lph fuel pump
Spec six puk paddle clutch
Tuning Developments half size rad
Tuning Developments radiator hoses
J.D Tuning cooling panel
OEM front strut brace
Handling:
BC Racing Coilovers
Cusco carbon rear strut brace
Whiteline Front ARB
Whiteline adjustable RARB
Whiteline Drop links
Standard discs and pads all round
Interior:
2 Bucket seats in the front
Immaculate rear interior with full carpet and headlining to go with the car. (Cost me £200 a couple of weeks ago)
Genuine Nardi Steering wheel
TRD carbon cluster surround
Carbon fibre double DIN black
Boost gauge
GReddy turbo timer
C's short shifter with custom extension (pretty rare I believe)
TRD gear knob
Cusco Carbon rear strut brace
HKB steering wheel boss
Custom carbon wrapped door cards (not to everyone's taste, but good to see something different)
Apexi AVCR boost controller
Exterior:
Original 040 White
Genuine optional front splitter and skirts
15" Advan Racing RG wheels in Bronze
195/50/15 Toyo Proxes TR1's tyres on the front
J.D Tuning bonnet raisers
EPRacing rear tow hook
Takata front Tow strap
Power was:
234.8bhp @ 1bar (high boost) -
196.7bhp @ 0.7/0.8 bar (low boost)
That is all ladies and gentleman, this has been my pride and joy for my short stint of ownership, it's devastating to not see it running as many of you will know the car. Please don't be put off by the engine issue as with ease it can be up and running again. But I need it gone as I can't afford to put any more money into as my daughter is arriving in a few weeks so a family car is a must. OPEN TO OFFERS!
Price: £3800

Pictures: post-13847-0-24203600-1470256247_thumb.j post-13847-0-50087200-1470256424_thumb.j post-13847-0-50949200-1470256553_thumb.j post-13847-0-81877100-1470256753_thumb.j post-13847-0-00630600-1470256864_thumb.j post-13847-0-87617300-1470257016_thumb.j post-13847-0-27467400-1470257118_thumb.j post-13847-0-54879200-1470257314_thumb.j post-13847-0-91221600-1470257458_thumb.j post-13847-0-91596000-1470257769_thumb.j

Contact Details: Text or call 07946890990 or PM me.

Km's or millage might help mate as you've not listed it?

It was still in KM but some of the block has gone so I didn't display milage as the engine isn't repairable.

Steves old V :( lovely car this. Shame about the bottom end :(

I know it's heartbreaking because it was my dream car

Alot of money for what is in effect a non runner.

Not really considering with a new engine it's 5k car, like I said £400 for a new engine and it's good to go. Really don't want to break the car as all the effort Steve put into it.

Not really considering with a new engine it's 5k car, like I said £400 for a new engine and it's good to go. Really don't want to break the car as all the effort Steve put into it.

Maybe so. But its gonna take more than £400 to find a healthy 4EFTE and have it fitted. If it's only £400. Why not do that and ask the full £5k?

Maybe so. But its gonna take more than £400 to find a healthy 4EFTE and have it fitted. If it's only £400. Why not do that and ask the full £5k?

As much as I'd love to I have no money left to put into it, just moving into a flat and with a baby weeks away all my money needs to be elsewhere

Let me try whatever your smoking mate lol I would break it if I was you especially with your circumstance's and bottom end, £400 for a healthy engine will be very lucky!

Let me try whatever your smoking mate lol I would break it if I was you especially with your circumstance's and bottom end, £400 for a healthy engine will be very lucky!

I wish haha. I really don't have the time to break mate with moving and getting the final things ready over the next couple of weeks is manic. I'd like someone to take it as it is so it's just ready for them to put some TLC into it and it's just back up and running again.

Please don't break this :( I put too much into this! Shame about the bottom end though man.

I really really don't want to man, why I'm trying to sell it whole as it is as it'd kill me inside to strip it for parts

Sell most of the big mods and return it to a somewhat standard state. Use the money to repair it and it's still gonna be worth a fair amount. That way the car lives to see another day.

cheers for all the suggestions really let's me see what options I've got! Thank you