Blitz NUR Spec/Other systems for EP82, pics/videos wanted!!!

Anybody got any pics/videos of the NUR spec system on their car? How do you find it? Too loud?

Struggling to find a nice off the shelf system. Original choice was a Buddy Club Spec 2 but these still need modifying to fit. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for a system other than the blitz/hks silent. Considered going custom but most places are looking at a 4 week lead time atleast.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers for the info, just messaged Zisco. Have you got one yourself?

I bought one as soon as Keith announced that they were making them as it looked great, ran the same sort of setup you listed above. Loud but very entertaining system imo.

I'l pm you a shit video of when it was a stock auto setup but you will get the idea of the tone as it's all I have ha.

James

I bought one as soon as Keith announced that they were making them as it looked great, ran the same sort of setup you listed above. Loud but very entertaining system imo.

I'l pm you a shit video of when it was a stock auto setup but you will get the idea of the tone as it's all I have ha.

James

Haha, didnt know they did one. And there isnt many decent videos about with EP82 exhausts, not close up anyway lol.

Heard a good few systems but honestly the buddyclub blows my mind on boost it's so angry no wonder it's band even on track lol my mate had a hks which was a nice note on boost I think a massive exhaust over does it on these cars imo

Heard a good few systems but honestly the buddyclub blows my mind on boost it's so angry no wonder it's band even on track lol my mate had a hks which was a nice note on boost I think a massive exhaust over does it on these cars imo

But the issue with Buddy Club was the exhausts were all made wrong and dont fit without modification. BCUK want £561 for the system, then its gonna be £100-200 to have it rectified. I had a replica made a few years ago and it was evil.

But the issue with Buddy Club was the exhausts were all made wrong and dont fit without modification. BCUK want £561 for the system, then its gonna be £100-200 to have it rectified. I had a replica made a few years ago and it was evil.

That's why you don't buy from BCUK! I got mine £360 brand new in box from a tuning company. Your right they don't fit snug but mine just fit on, it only took a little bit of heat to push it right nothing more than £50 if I remember correctly. They also weigh feck all compared to other exhausts and come with a snazzy silencer for the neighbours

That's why you don't buy from BCUK! I got mine £360 brand new in box from a tuning company. Your right they don't fit snug but mine just fit on, it only took a little bit of heat to push it right nothing more than £50 if I remember correctly. They also weigh feck all compared to other exhausts and come with a snazzy silencer for the neighbours

Was it tuner outlet you bought it from? If so that's also BCUK. They advertise them on eBay. According to them the pipe needed chopping and rewelding, they also had issues with the spring mounts twisting.

Was it tuner outlet you bought it from? If so that's also BCUK. They advertise them on eBay. According to them the pipe needed chopping and rewelding, they also had issues with the spring mounts twisting.

Zero chopping zero welding all mapped no issue had nothing to do with tuner outlet or BCUK

What was the company called? When I enquired about a system for the EP82 he wasn't even sure.

Mine's the 91 did they not mean chopping the brackets off the back box and welding them at a different angle... I can only go off my experience with the ep91..monstermotorsport couldn't oorganis a piss up in a brewery bought a few bits from there, overpriced to

Mine's the 91 did they not mean chopping the brackets off the back box and welding them at a different angle... I can only go off my experience with the ep91..monstermotorsport couldn't oorganis a piss up in a brewery bought a few bits from there, overpriced to

I spoke to BCUK. He repeated what monster motorsport said about cutting and rewelding the downpipe. Also to weld the slip joints. When I asked if they did one for the EP82, he stated that the rear hangers are the same even though they aren't.