Marcs r32gtr new wheels

94B7DC1C-8D73-4E60-829A-9F99C39520B9_zps

And it's home, great service from the sva chaps. Spent ages going over the car top to bottom and it's even better than I thought. The paintwork is incredible and the engine runs beautifully with no issues. The drive home was interesting with a 3" trust titanium exhaust, the Drone was quite bad but in all I'm happy. :D

BC30A47C-7D64-4AF6-AA1C-B3DFBA9FAF0D_zps

Got some plans but nothing mad this time, was thinking of going down the 1990's retro car stereo route with some of my old Rockford fosgate equipment

Edited by MARC MOSS

did you launch that bitch yet

sweeet car mark so wich 1 do you prefer out of the 3 tech / beemer / or the liner

Err that's an interesting one, the m3 is at the bottom unless I'm going sideways, then the problem is the dc2 is something I track every month so it automatically seems faster and completely raw. This thing almost feels lazy until those turbos work and then the power delivery feels awesome. Feels interesting when you put it sideways mind as the car senses it and adds traction to the front wheels pulling you out its quite satisfying. Haven't done a full launch yet, was planning that today till this stupid clunking started. Just gonna let it rest and concentrate on the Honda till I get it back to them in a couple of weeks

• 2 months later...

Been so busy lately I forgot I even had a car lol

Bought me some wheels :)

1AB078B9-A0BC-4881-B4A0-A2CED97B31B9_zps

Set of panasport g7 9.5x18

7C3C1B46-1398-42D0-A5C7-5E9CF084FF23_zps

Already contacted vr wheels in the states and am having a set of custom lips made to take them out to 11j on the rear.

Then I will use the rear lips for the front set as they are staggered.

Other than that I've not really driven it and to be completely honest my dc2 is more fun lol. That and the really annoying thing is my work van that's mapped to an inch of its poor life completely destroyed it to three figure speeds so it doesn't actually feel very fast.

This problem will be sorted lol