• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a good solid mani bud, that dude sure knows how to make em!

are you going to be expecting another power increase with the new mani?

cheers bud. maybe mate will get the boost turned up a bit more as well :blink:

cars looking spot on now mate, when you over this way next? we havent had a cuddle in a while, id like to have a look at the mani up close

hey rick 6th of december blue water meet you o me cuddles then :blink: . The mani is the nuts mate pictures dont give it justise.

Manifold looks pretty smart on the car.

Glad it finally turned up and your happy. You drove it yet on the new manifold? Make sure you get it checked over before giving it too much hammer, it's suprising how much difference 1 manifold to another can change things.

Manifold looks pretty smart on the car.

Glad it finally turned up and your happy. You drove it yet on the new manifold? Make sure you get it checked over before giving it too much hammer, it's suprising how much difference 1 manifold to another can change things.

hello matey very happy with it. going to be running it up tonight and have a little drive. Spoke to Paul my mapper yesterday and sent him pics of manifold and he said it will be fine no need to get it set up or checked.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

17/01/09

Fresh pics of the car after a good clean from all this rubbish weather and all the salt on the roads.

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

22/01/09

Whiteline Front Anti-roll which i picked up cheap, 2x hubs which i picket up and sprayed and got new bearing put in and 2x Lower ball joints all will be fitted tomorrow night.

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

24/01/09

Picked this up today TRD LSD

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

13/2/09

Took my mate to norris to pick his evo up and while i was there got my geomatary set up and what a differance its made.

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

14/2/09

Recieved my rear anti roll bar from steveep82 this week. fitted it and tested it out that night and its made a big differance at the rear.

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

19/2/09

have had a little leak on the oring on the water pump so repaired that and while stripped down i thought i will give the inlet and throttle body a clean up and a lick of paint. Cleaned engine bay, also made a new FPR bracket up.

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00403.jpg