• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your car looks so mint! the enginebay is spotless!! good seeing people doing the whole thing not only engine but also handling and braking!

your Cusco front lower arm bar looks like it has had some contact with tarmac, does it scrape easily or only when lowered a lot?

I just treated myself to a mk3 starlet n the arches at the front wer rubbing both sides so took down there to get it on the ramp 2 see if they could source the problem n i spoke to your brother he told me about your starlet and to join this site. Saw your also from croydon so thought id ask mate :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

8/4/09

Bought this custom inlet manifold from a member which was made by ROB BARNARD (SES ENGINEERING) some time ago on Adamans 330bhp starlet. well it was not the best condition manifolds when arrived so i decided to give it a good clean and change a few things had the front face vacums removed and smoothed over and put in the back. then got it powder coated. it will be getting fitted soon and booked in for a mapping at AFR Tuning on the 8th may.

cleaned up after i got it and then powder coated

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

• 1 month later...

8/5/09

Went to AFR Tuning this morning just to get my car remapped due to have it checked out a few weeks ago at TDI Hub dyno day made 238whp at 1.4bar and it was leaning off and was not right.

Mat within 5 minutes picked up how bad the map was, so he got to work and got it sorted i didnt really care if it lost or made bhp just wanted it to run safe and sweet.

Had a few traction issues on the dyno with it spinning up in 4th so had to be done in 5th.

Results made 317bhp 256lbf.ft at 1.6bar

so very happy the way its running now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...