Hi guys,

I know this has been covered in various forms before.

Im mainly wanting to remove it just to tidy up the engine bay, and also the small reduction in weight won't hurt.

EP82, still running the factory intake pipe.

Can anybody assist with a how to?

Cheers

Sorry to jump on the post...I've just done this hi/low bypass but it's now only running low boost and restricted 1st and 2nd. There is a spare nipple now on the actuator venting to atmosphere do I need to block this off 😬

Sorry to jump on the post...I've just done this hi/low bypass but it's now only running low boost and restricted 1st and 2nd. There is a spare nipple now on the actuator venting to atmosphere do I need to block this off 😬

You must have done it wrong. Try swapping the hoses to the actuator round

Right just to clear this up.

All you need is the vac going from the compressor housing on the turbo to the top iirc nipple on the actuator.

Absolutely everything else can be removed and pulled out.

If you are still using the standard EFI pipe then just block off the nipple on that it isnt needed.

• 3 years later...
On 10/25/2016 at 8:04 AM, StuDoc 72 said:

Right just to clear this up.

All you need is the vac going from the compressor housing on the turbo to the top iirc nipple on the actuator.

Absolutely everything else can be removed and pulled out.

If you are still using the standard EFI pipe then just block off the nipple on that it isnt needed.

Can you post a picture? I have removed the airfilter box from my glanza v(turbo is fully open) now the only line left hanging is the tube you bypass the solonoid with. Do i need to just leave it so or must i block it off?