• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

sorry, just found this section...

bought some nice cheapy alloys, arrived at the scene promptly (expected when hes rolling in a glanza ;) ) wheels were as described and more tread on the tyres than expected :thumbsup:

cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When DavidAshton posted his knob up on the 'Starlet Parts For Sale' section I jumped at the chance to own his finely crafted piece. When it arrived through the post it came in a very well packaged erect tube with bubble wrap (I think the postman now looks at me a bit different and leaves my parcels on the doorstep). When I pulled his black knob out I could see the fine quality and although not big it was very well formed and fit well in the palm of my hand. The condition was very good and I could see that David had probably spent many a weekend giving it a right good polish. I now have it sitting pretty on my stick which I can now thrust into my box 1 through 6 all day and night and call it my own. :)

On a serious note top seller and would not hesitate to do business with again.

Even though this post is in light humour, sorry if it's against the rules and please remove text accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...