Very nice mate, I wish ours was as clean as this!

looking really clean mate

thanks! shes getting there, hopefully cleaner soon once i detail her and fully underseal her...going to do all the inside of arches, and paint the calipers/rear drums black too

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's looking amazing mate, cannt wait to get mine back from paint :) what underseal are you using if I may ask? Cherd mate

thanks mate! im using just a local motor shops own brand, my dads boss owns the company so get them cheap...really good stuff too, spray cans

another update!

been having 'sticking' issues with my n/s front caliper, using brake fluid too, its been on and off recently but mainly ok...been told it needs a caliper, and i think ill bleed the system while im on.. so ive just bought some glanza front hubs...

calipers, carriers, and bigger front 'grooved' discs...hopefully get them fitted on sunday if all goes to plan and should hopefully sort the issue out

another update!

been having 'sticking' issues with my n/s front caliper, using brake fluid too, its been on and off recently but mainly ok...been told it needs a caliper, and i think ill bleed the system while im on.. so ive just bought some glanza front hubs...

calipers, carriers, and bigger front 'grooved' discs...hopefully get them fitted on sunday if all goes to plan and should hopefully sort the issue out

The difference is going to shock you you just need the calipers and discs though

Nice work Jonny keep this one haha

thats my plan this time tbh mate 😂👍🏼

The difference is going to shock you you just need the calipers and discs though

shock me in a good way? 😱😂 i was told i need to change the carriers too to fit the glanza discs?

Yeah idk why, they're super sharp, I got the opposite of what everyone says about them... Saved my ass once, was going at a considerable amount of speed in a small road, I start passing a car and right around the corner is another car coming the other way, just touched the brakes and that combined with some Potenza RE002's made for a sharp change of direction, I was really impressed on how quick all happened and how well the car performed with the brakes

Yeah idk why, they're super sharp, I got the opposite of what everyone says about them... Saved my ass once, was going at a considerable amount of speed in a small road, I start passing a car and right around the corner is another car coming the other way, just touched the brakes and that combined with some Potenza RE002's made for a sharp change of direction, I was really impressed on how quick all happened and how well the car performed with the brakes

hopefully ill get them fitted today then 👍🏼

got the caliper fitted today and the problem is sorted, good job as it was starting to lose brake fluid too...got that topped up too as well as bleeding the system

much better braking now and problem is sorted so been out for a few pints to celebrate haha

also decided to get my glanza alloys refurbed, getting them done a very high gloss/sparkle silver...pick them up in a few days time and also ordered some 40mm lowering springs too

off work next weekend so should have them all fitted hopefully!

updates soon 😉👀

hopefully! oem look is what im heading for 😜😉 springs fitted, wheels fitted, calipers painted, rear drums painted and all inside the arches and sills undersealed...my plans for the weekend

calipers painted yellow, all undersealed, fitted a jdm oem glanza headunit (toyota double din) and also fitted my smoothed glanza rear number plate recess which i am over the moon with!

love how it looks and thought i would try something different as ive not seen it before

CA57DA2D-B49A-4A00-8F18-BE7991E4E90C.jpg20A29536-1CCB-47E2-98B2-74BCA8098CC0.jpg221E90BF-BD47-46AE-BE9D-845D162EAD4A.jpg37E8021F-0DBC-4CA7-B636-437F630401C0.jpg8D26ACA2-2D5D-4D74-9A8F-7026C53A9D43.jpg

couldnt get my springs fitted as one of the nuts on the strut is rounded/threaded...just spins on the bolt so will need cutting off! but ill have to wait untill i have a replacement!

gutted!

havnt fitted wheels yet either as i want it lowered first so gunna have to wait!

hopefully in the next few weeks it should be sorted

finally got my springs and alloys fitted! im over the moon with it, sits low as fuck 😜 bit harsh on the bumps, and my exhaust catches coming out my drive but it looks awsome! wheels are a perfect size imo too...decided to give it a clean and polish inside and out and clean the bay...next job is possibly tidy the rocker cover up as it lets the bay down...crackle black is my choice i think 😜👍🏼

A99A6552-77B2-4CDA-86C1-B1D87F0E53E3.jpgBEB000EC-B758-4679-99DC-BE3E2DF91001.jpg