Exhaust temp

A/F

Oversized forged piston

Connecting rod

Engine head full modified

Blow off valve

APEX ECV

boost selectable 1.0kg, 1.3kg, 1.5kg MAX 1.8kg

So i currently have a 270bhp ep82 so i know what they are like but this thing is just crazy it seems to be on full boost at around 4ish@1.2 which seems faster than my current starlet but then it hits around 6k and it takes off to 1.8bar I've never experienced so much power, The power was quoted at 250bhp but Id say its way over that, Who knows have to get it down the dyno.

Upon inspecting the car I've found that some of the parts are correct but it isnt a 5E its still a 4E :p and the turbo isnt a TRUST TD05-16G BUT A TRUST TD05-18G with a little bit of mesh over the mouth, its massive in fact to big :p

Ok so here are the uk pix, it hasnt been washed in 5 months, there are a few things to sort out but it still looks ok :)

DSCN4200.jpg

DSCN4202.jpg

DSCN4203.jpg

DSCN4210.jpg

DSCN4201.jpg

DSCN4204.jpg

DSCN4208.jpg

DSCN4211.jpg

DSCN4209.jpg

DSCN4205.jpg

DSCN4206.jpg

DSCN4191.jpg

DSCN4199.jpg

DSCN4198.jpg

DSCN4195.jpg

DSCN4193.jpg

DSCN4190.jpg

Anyone guess what this is?

DSCN4197.jpg

DSCN4207.jpg

DSCN4212.jpg

DSCN4216.jpg

DSCN4214.jpg

Then i came across a litle problem

Had the MOT done went through no probs, but noticed a problem spooling up, checked it out and found this :p

DSCN4234.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

Hmm i guess its in need of a tougher gasket

So im still trying to find out the exact specs I've just found out its actually a H.R.F car :D

Photo-0088.jpg

Photo-0087.jpg

Photo-0086.jpg

Photo-0096.jpg

Turbo: my supposed 16G which is actually an 18G

Photo-0092.jpg

Photo-0093.jpg

Photo-0094.jpg

Apex ECV

Photo-0099.jpg

GReddy Filter Relocation Kit

Photo-0103.jpg

Photo-0102.jpg

GAB Coilovers

Photo-0100.jpg

Photo-0101.jpg

Sard WG

Photo-0097.jpg

Stickers that might give something away :D

Photo-0085.jpg

Photo-0107.jpg

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0105.jpg

And thats project NO.2 unfortunatly its not on the road yet as im still sorting out the docs

holy fark!!!!!!!!!

dude, two uber-powerful GTs...aint that just a LITTLE bit greedy???? hmmmmmmmm??

lol only jokin dude, this looks like a total monster, seriously needs a good cleaning all over and some TLC perhaps, but then again goin QUICK aint about bein shiny!!!

absolutely class man!!!! please keep us updated on wot u get up to with both cars! and enjoy your stay here on UKSC!

Phil.

Thanks Phil, dont worry i will update them, Yeah i suppose it is a bit greedy but the matt black one is in peices atm and hasnt run for about 3months, im in the middle of building it back up with a TD04 Kit so i can sell it as i dont need both and i could do with the money.

Yep i know the tokyo starlet needs a clean it hasnt had one in six months when it left japan :) I've been busy sorting out the manifold putting on some TRD mount, Oil catch Can and a Cambelt Kit and most annoying thing trying to get the thing registered so i can drive it, Can you imagine what its like having a new car and only driving it once in 6months? Drives me mental :)

That is a lovely GT mate.

I'm glad you got it safely in the hand as I remember you were having problems importing it and discussed it on TGTT?

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of the car, especially once its clean! :)

lmfao this gt is mental,ohh my god!! it must be so ubes to own a HRF car,and i bet its rapid!!.....fuck 3sgte or 5efte power!!....Oringinal 4efte powaa FTW!!....this things immense!!! im in love!!,please sell it me when your done!! il rob a bank and give you many many thouhsands for it:Pgod this cas awesome!! so fuckin jealous grrrr.....favorite gt ever...wish it was silver though...and had red wheels:D wuld be ever more immense then haha

love it mate,very jealous,lucky bugger:(

That looks like an absolute beast mate.

Will be perfect after the few little bits are sorted and its had a good clean.

Get them Toms wheels built up with some decent rubber and get them back on the rear mate, i think it will look miles better.

Cal: So you like it cal lol

idrees: yeah i did have a few problems importing it,

Eckjay: I dont want to name the company where they can view it, lets just say i had a few problems, if you really wana know i will pm you, where did you see it advertised?

yeah i will get the new tyres on soon, I've now ot the reg docs its so annoying as i dont have a gasket for the manifold yet so its off the road till they actually find the corect one, sooooooo frustrating, Thanks for the comments guys

• 2 weeks later...

Not long to go now, I've managed to sort out the gasket problem, Fitted one from a omega with a bit of modding :angry: got the Plate and tyres on the way atm then on the road sometime nextweek ;)

Also did a DB test with a meter it hit 92DB @4.5 with the ECV and 101.5 Without so good thing it has the ECV or no tracktime for me :)

Ok so the car is running now biggrin.gif and I've had my first problem dry.gif Earlier today when i accelerated it kept cutting out after a few seconds, Thought it was the tank so i filled it up and it was fine, looks like i need a surge tank or dont let it drop below 1/2 way laugh.gif

Been driving it quite a bit trying to get use to it, extremly difficult to control, im pretty sure it was a Drag starlet due to the size of the turbo the only chassis mods it has is coilovers which are rock solid and it not running a DV, absolutly insane amounts of grip wont spin in any gear but it hardly spools untill the end of 2nd :confused: torque steer is insane its hard to keep the back end in line (Snow tyres dont help laugh.gif )

Anyway i am going for a Dyno at Triton Motorsport in bournemouth on 3rd of may which is a saturday, not sure on the time yet but will put it up when i do but if anyone wants to comedown or go on the Dyno they are more than welcome wink.gif

haha this muther fucker has the same boost gauge as me too!! i love this car please let me have its babies:D

anmd wow look at your fuel gauge!! there must be 860kgs of fuel in there haha...never seen a gauge so full? you should be banished from full tanks in this beast