Glanza from Holland

Hi There,

I'm Mike, living in Holland and since a couple days the owner of a Silver Jam's Glanza.

I hope to have it on license plates here in Holland next week so i can finally do some driving :)

Some pictures:

2iksar6.jpg

mrb86q.jpg

It was bought in England and driven back to Holland. We don't have a lot of glanza's currently here, the scene is not so big as in England. Altough people start to import japanse cars like skyline's and supra's a lot more these days.

The Glanza will be my daily drive and i hope to get some more bhp out of it after it's registered here in Holland.

It was bought in England and driven back to Holland.

Haha

Thats prety awesome!

Bet the drive was good to get used to it :(

Im intruigued by your spoiler?

Is that the big rally looking one?

Thanks Guys :(

Spoiler is indeed a Jam's one, it has the full Jam's kit. Was a bit on the fence about the spoiler at first when i saw the pictures, but in real life it just looks great.

The drive back was quite fun, had to get used to the fact that everything was on the wrong side :p But the car drive's great.

Today the car had it's dutch MOT and passed flawlessly, so to celebrate i bought myself a FMIC.