Is the SUV remix Starlet front bumper (from a Japanese version of the starlet)

Can find the part number in the nifty pics & part numbers section, then order from Toyota.

Been considering getting one myself :)

how much you reckon it is? you knw any sites where i can easily get it from,

cheerz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tht like £230 all together for the bumpers and foggies? abit too steep tht, if it was under 150, prob considered it, mite jus look for glanza bumper instead, any of use knw the part number by any chance? so i cna get quotes from my nearest dealer.

Look in the nify pics and parts numbers section.

Sorry Prangers for all this hi-jacking.

Back on topic (sort of)....how's the prelude doing?

Any plans for it? (although surely there's not much more that can be done to it ;))

lol sorry all. i aint looked in this section for ages as i didnt think anyone would ever reply to my post now lol

the bumper was 110 from toyota and the fogs were 70 quid each

well regarding the prelude all i gotta say is....... insurance companies are a bunch of lying cunts..... end of lol

prelude is still rude as fuck and will be staying like it is till i save up for respray and new wheels he he

• 6 months later...

my old starlet was sold to someone in wales as far as i know some kiddy called ricky howells. but i gather he is looking to sell it on again. wish i had the space and money to buy it back. was such a fuckin beast

yeh no worries dude. use the car pics for anything you like.

and yeh its in wales. someone please find it and buy it just to keep it on this forum. i miss i loads. would love a little spin in it once again

hey guys, im that kiddy in wales,

tho i am actually older than prangers by around 2 weeks,

i was told by my dads toyota mechanic that the large area of rust on drivers sil would cost £200 to repair,

new radiator needed also, and front shock is leaking, it needs a little bit of work,

didnt have the time so i went out and bought another starlet,

ive got for sale signs up, tried ebay, but nobody seems interested in it round my way,

its crossed my mind before. the obvious flaw with it is that people could be puttin money into a car that they might not actually get much or anything out of themselves as someone else (probably geo) would be in possession of it and be responsible for developing it and showing it but its worth possible consideration.

Phil.