• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok fair enough!! :D do you mean the white one if so thats been sold and i now have a gt turbo and thats great but the white one has gone to a mate so still get to see it!!!!

as for sr/glanza he finnally sold that to a mate of his but havent seen it since so dont no whats happened to it but hes fine!!

i was gonna come to guilford on sunday but decided it was 2 cold but will come down gain soon not this weekend but maybe next one!!!!!!so mite c ya there!?!?!?!

thats shockingly amazing how well that turned out mate.

that is really is smart as fuck and would love to be able to drive a car about that looked like that?

i honestly think the rear lights now let it down...

and cant help thinking that carat lights would look alot better to go with the overall theme. just my two pence though.

are you goin to jae?

im going everywhere in it lol. will be on show at donny north if anyone is going. please come say hello.

the lights. right here is my 2 pence worth lol. i was unsure of them to start rightbut now i think they fit in with the overall theme lol.

just need to try and blag some bucket seats. gonna email all the top companies today he he might as well try my luck. i had a result with the sponsor for the graphics he he

cheers dude. just need to do the finishing touches. like flags next to names on windows. white mudflaps few more decals and bucket seats + cage and harnesses lol

not much then lol