just got some new discs to stop those nice new wheels only 18.00 each+vat

cheap i know but hey if i ruin a set every year its still cheap. and got the proper jap sized front plate made up today so will fit discs and plate tomorrow he he

the pic is small as i took it off my camera phone grrrrrrr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right i spent an hour polishing the whole engine bay this afternoon and oh my god you will be very impressed. i wish i had some pics from before. i had a mate with a proper camera take some pics tonight. you will all be amazed when you see it. trust me. be up on here soon

hmmmm well the thing is lol. i used autosol for the rocker cover and the manifold then used some serious degreaser over the engine yeaterday. then today wiped over a few bits and applied........................ dashboard polish. the stuff is so shiny and looks mint so i dont care lol

• 4 weeks later...

well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can i say, met the man himself tonight, scared the crap outta me knocking on my window, hehe nah it was cool.

BUT>............. wow the graphics really look pretty cool on the car, iam the first to see it in the flesh hehe.

Think prangers will be posting up the photos soon of it.

Nice to meet you prangers.

WOW that looks smart as fuk mate, proper rally slag!!!!!!

Get a nice lamp pod on the bonnet now and maybe some mudflaps!!!!!!

Gota be honest the black and white looks nice than if it was green and red i think.

Bet your chuffed to bits with the results mate

Sparky

i fooking love it gonna get some white custom mudflaps made up. a friend does loads for evo`s so will be cool. get some buckets in there and then just the roll cage gonna go in the next couple months.

not bad for a car that was written of 7 months ago lol