I need help big time :(

My head gasket has gone and my friend was due to come tonight to help me remove my head but his wheel fell off on the way to mine and his car has taken some damage so he is busy for a while now trying to sort his own car out, i have no clue on how to do it and dont really want to attempt it by my self with a guide as i will end up breaking something. Is anyone willing to help me to remove my head so i can send if off for rebuild and skim and then help me put it all back together. I know its a huge ask but i am willing to pay you some cash and also get us takeaway too! If not i will have to get it towed to a garage to get it done and that wont be cheap. Its my daily driver and if i dont get if sorted soon i will start struggling to get to work as im getting lifts at the moment and its becoming difficult. If anyone can please let me know, i live in beverley east yorkshire. Like i say i know its a big ask.

Cheers josh

Edited by wakeabby14

Pointless message here mate, but I would of chipped in but I'm way down in sussex,

Although a little tip for you, every nut a bolt you take off put them in separate freezer bags labelled up, that way when it comes back to fitting it all you have the nuts and bolts labelled and your know exactly where they go.

Also KNOW where the throttle pipes go too, when putting back together (label them with different coloured tape) don't want water going into the cylinders on start up.

To get things going mate you could actually take it all off yourself, with people guiding you on here, and then your mate can help you put it back together 👍🏻

Edited by patman

Pointless message here mate, but I would of chipped in but I'm way down in sussex,

Although a little tip for you, every nut a bolt you take off put them in separate freezer bags labelled up, that way when it comes back to fitting it all you have the nuts and bolts labelled and your know exactly where they go.

Also KNOW where the throttle pipes go too, when putting back together (label them with different coloured tape) don't want water going into the cylinders on start up.

To get things going mate you could actually take it all off yourself, with people guiding you on here, and then your mate can help you put it back together 👍🏻

i have stripped the manifold and bits today, i still need to remove, injector rail, inlet mani, cams/cam belt, water pump and the rest. Im ok at little stuff but im over whelmed by this job its hard to get guidance by just the forum but there are very little people neer me with eps. Cheers for your response though i will try my best but i will probs have to get it towed to a garage as i need my car back asap.