• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my head, with my stainless valves and O'ringing.

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

The reason for O'ringing my head instead of my block is that my block is sleeved with chromoly sleeves, and because of the limited amount of room between the cilinders i could not fit O'rings around them, because it will push the top of the sleeve into the cilinder.

Picture011.jpg

Here is my CNC port job (not verry good picture as i took it through the plastic).

Picture026.jpg

Cheers Cain D

got this sort of work done on mine, cant wait to see what difference it makes!

Yeah im so eager to get this badboy finished!!! i just want to fire it up ;) and take it for a spin...

this car is phenominal man!!! very inspired

Thanks mate, but there is so much more to come. you should see what i have in store for this badboy.

Cheers Cain D

Well i have some realy good news :D my block is finished, i had to get some over size dowles put in the block so the head would not twist under boost & welsh plugs are all in, got my new JE pistons today, now im putting it all back togeather :) . ill post up some picts verry soon of the completed motor. but here is a picture of my sump :p ;) ;) its not just any sump the inside has been teflon coated.

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Cheers Cain D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
always worth waiting for the updates as you no they are going to be big ;)

Hey gents, bit of an update...

Dash guage pod

DSCN0437.jpg

Motor, disregard inlet plenum and exhaust manifold... just doing some mesurements. note me throttle body on the rocker cover, she be massive :p:p ...

DSCN0459.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

Rebuilt Dizzy

Wont need cap or rotor button as im using a MSD DIS-4 HO, so it will be capped of wit a polished alloy cover.

DSCN0466.jpg

Cheers Cain D