• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooooh do I have an update for you guys and girls!!!! :):D:D I have been waiting for this for months and months. didnt want to tell you guys about it untill i got it, because they said they where not going to make another one like it, and not for just one customer. :) But they did JUST FOR ME !!!! :lol: Only after allot of persuasion.

Here is a sneek peak

tial.jpg

Will not reveal it today but tomorrow morning sometime. This is the 3rd last piece of my motor, and boy am I excited ;) ;) .

Cheers Cain D

nice one mate, spray the bit with Tial on it blue, or purple, you and your spray gun, like 2 best friends!

im going to be watching this with a very fine eye mate

Thanks guys, I cannot wait to see these on as well. But im thinking of changing my turbo now :lol: have not even put it on yet and already thinking of something better :):) . What im thinking of changing to is a billet turbo... one just like this.

2985_2lo.jpg

2985_10lo.jpg

Cheers cain D

Knew it was going to be a E-WG :p

Looks amazing mate, and Si they dont make them, he said it was a one off ;)

I should explain. Tial make these housings for GT25 -28 -30 -35 -42 -45. But the lowest AR is .63-.64. But the one I had made is a .58... the reason I got this is that I knew they had made a .58 before for a major Garrett turbo supplier in the states, but knew it was only a "Prototype", and they would not make another one again. But this was not going to stop me from asking anyhow. So I sent them an email asking for one, but they denied even making one of these. So I got my contact form the Garrett supplier to contact them asking for another one. And hey presto it was at my door in record time... 4 MONTHS. So it is only the 2nd of it kind ever.

And what is an E-WG?

I can't wait for this to be complete!

What are you doing on July 5, Cain? We (Ausstarlet) are going to arrange a cruise somewhere - maybe Wisemans Ferry or Oran Park - There is a Tsukhba Best MOtoring Style Super Time Attack that weekend.

Will your car be finished by then?

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Cheers,

Jules

Love it so sexy. There is lots more to come i think and its only going to get better.

yep too right. lots and lots more to come. :D

I can't wait for this to be complete!

What are you doing on July 5, Cain? We (Ausstarlet) are going to arrange a cruise somewhere - maybe Wisemans Ferry or Oran Park - There is a Tsukhba Best MOtoring Style Super Time Attack that weekend.

Will your car be finished by then?

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Cheers,

Jules

I wish it would be finished now!!! :(:D but its not and it wont be finished until about august or September. But I will be up for meets in the New Year.

Cheers Cain D