• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plastic interior is gay ;)

Get it back out to show that lush colour off :D

Yeah I was going to leave if off originally, but if I do that you will see all the ugly wiring and crap areas i.e.: jack and back of taillights. But I do have a solution... boot plastics will be sprayed 2pak blue same colour as the car...

thanks for the comments guys it has been so difficult to find parts for this machine, and too have them made up costs a fortune. But im soldiering on.

Cheers Cain D

this is one ace car mate, can see how much effort uve put in, cant wait to see the finished results.

thanks, cant wait either...

awesome... where are you buying the twinpak paint from buddy? i'd like to know where to source some from!

ok the paint i am using is "House Of Colour" from the states, with "PPG" top coat clear.

Cheers Cain D

• 4 weeks later...

well here is abit of an update... lifter pump and filter installed, glanza doors installed, keyless entry wiring done, power windows wiring done and overall dash wiring done. here is some picts.

my next post will be all motor and the assembly.

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

Keyless entry ecu

DSCN0371.jpg

cheers Cain D

wow fantastic!

was the keyless entry hard to do?

Not really I thought it was going to be but it turned out to be quite easy. I did get a price for a genuine Toyota door control ECU $500AUD, but I built mine for less than $20AUD. and it works the same.

Thanks for the comments guys, should have some motor updates very soon.

Cheers Cain D

built it yourself?

sounds interesting.. is that fairly easy? :)

Really easy, all you need is two 5 pin 30/40 amp relays, a 6-pin connector plug, some wire and 2 relay holders. Thatâ??s it.

Do you need to make one? if so ill post up some instructions.

Cheers Cain D

• 1 month later...
bump for updates!

seconded

Come on man its been a while <_<

Ok no problems, I will up date soon... just getting new pistons made under warranty-as they stuffed my original ones up, rings donâ??t fit in ring groves... Donâ??t people test fit anymore?

Cheers Cain D

Here is a teaser :D

Picture017.jpg