Dumpvalve noise with no dumpvalve?

Hi guys, ive just bought a very clean '97 glanza with some very nice tasty mods such as livesports bodykit, HKS exhaust, Racing Hart wheels etc.. and i will get some pics up soon when i find a good location.

One thing im wondering is that i get the sound of a dumpvalve when I cant actually see a dumpvalve fitted anywhere in the engine bay, certainly not in the stock recirc position as thats still in place.

It sounds the dogs danglies but im just curious as to what it is making the noise and wether its good or bad.

It sounds like this, just not as loud... It doesnt flutter like it would if the stock recirc was removed.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0

Any help much appreciated :p

Rob

Is the car running stock boost?

If so...the stock recirc could be knackered (it does happen) the wife's Glanza runs 0.89bar of boost in hi turbo with just a HKS filter and at full boost it flutters on lift off. It's just compressor surge/turbo stall, enjoy it as it's one of my favourite sounds. I run my TD05 without a bov because I love the sound so much :p

yup, it does sound mint.

i dont run a bov either, because it sounds fit ^^

Well my Dump Valve is quite Pooo

How can I remove my Dump Valve Exactly and wha sound are you all Wanking over. I need to Know LOL :p

EDIT: just heard the Sound in the Vid, I want it now, anybody go a Step by Step how to remove and Bypass the Dumper???

Well my Dump Valve is quite Pooo

How can I remove my Dump Valve Exactly and wha sound are you all Wanking over. I need to Know LOL ;)

EDIT: just heard the Sound in the Vid, I want it now, anybody go a Step by Step how to remove and Bypass the Dumper???

BUMP ANybody know how to Bypass the Dump Valve for the above mentioned Whoop Whooop Noise??? lol ;)

i disagree rick.

i have filter, decat, fmic running, hks actuator at 0.8 bar on stock ct9 with no bov and it chatters like mad. i know it wont be nothing compared to what you get but it still sounds class.