you were at killie cruise ;) !! dude you should have came over!

yep this is why im runin uber steels :p - the car looked like crap next to marcs V

i need to get the mirors painted, i need the bitch slammed and i need a fmic! - sort these out when im back from maga :D

i was over talking to marc wasn't there in my gt as i'm forging it at the mo was there in my mates hyundai accent (shuh don't tell anybody lol) you stopped right in front of it.We were parked next to the lotus esprite you were talking to marc then he spotted me and came over to talk to me.Then you disappeared.

lol sorry man was busy with some chick lol, need to meet up some time then.. theres quite a few oh the lads about our area anyways so we can get a mini meet or somit ;)

no doubt by then ill have the wheels on and stuff :p

well my gt wont be ready for a few months yet as its getting a respray plus working like a slave to get money together to finish it off will all be worth it though.

then when it is we'll arrange another scottish uksc meet don't think you've been to one yet have you.

I'm gonna be honest and say I'm not sure. Purely because the wheels look really small and the car's sitting so high.

The paint job looks good though, not 100% sure if I think its suits the silver completely, but that's just me!

The wheels in the flesh are stuning! fairly proud i did it all my self!

As for the slammin comments i know it needs it soooo badly, im getting my self hooked up with some d2's as soon as i get back from maga!

as i say money right now is a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS

Just have to hold my peace until im home then we can start seeing the changes in the car :o

Sourced my exhaust from a member here.. Marc.. good mate of mine came off his glanza and he put his super dragor on his V!

thanks mate. was tempted to buy idress bonnet give it a little fix at the scoop or what ever needed fixed and spray it matt black or would you guys think thats me taking it a bit over the top?