Japfest Silverstone 5th May 2019 Tickets Emailed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2019 at 12:49 AM, Flynn said:

Should have 2 more booked on. A 20v 4age SR and a forged K24 Glanza from the Isle of Wight. Failing completion I’ll be in the Hilux 

Could this be the 1st time both 20v SR's are in the same place at the same time?!?!

58 minutes ago, morgey said:

Could this be the 1st time both 20v SR's are in the same place at the same time?!?!

Sounds like it might be mate. Could it be the first time 2 4age SR’s are in the same place anywhere.......ever?

bit gutted I’m not still the owner, but it will be a bonus to meet you after like 6 years or something lol

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

Sounds like it might be mate. Could it be the first time 2 4age SR’s are in the same place anywhere.......ever?

bit gutted I’m not still the owner, but it will be a bonus to meet you after like 6 years or something lol

Well considering i only know of 2 i would say so! 

Ahh its cool, at least its still about and not been broke for parts which it might have been if you didnt fix her up.

3 hours ago, morgey said:

Well considering i only know of 2 i would say so! 

Ahh its cool, at least its still about and not been broke for parts which it might have been if you didnt fix her up.

It will always hold a special place in my heart and a void in my pocket lol

You bringing the beast down then?

2 hours ago, Flynn said:

It will always hold a special place in my heart and a void in my pocket lol

You bringing the beast down then?

Haha im exactly the same mate, i dont use it nearly as much as id like so should sell it but can't bring myself too. I dare to think about what i could have had if i hadnt thrown so much money at it lol

And should be, I've no reason not to bring it