Vandalised Glanzas again

I had 2 of my glanzas wrecked this week - one of them they took the air induction kit and big bore exhaust with anything that had hks / trd / blitz logos on and the other one they nicked the trd bonnet scoop and the JAM ecu together with an apexi electronic boost controller. Trouble is they cut the cables to the ecu instead of unplugging it and its fucked now...

If anyone here wants a really fast glanza for spares / rebuild if you are handy at wiring then the car is for sale as a whole on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=009

If anyone is offered a JAM ecu can they let me know - This is the second night that the thieves have been at my glanzas and my mates garage was done last week when 5 glanzas were vandalised for parts.

I sat up last night in the office with the lights off with a very high powered 32 fps hunting air rifle and I shall be waiting there tonight and the next and so on till I get one of the fuckers.

Fucking cunts mate why the hell would they cut the wires if they knicked it for their own use, they would have to re-wire it

Hope you get a good shot at them mate :angry:

Its beyond a joke all the Starlets getting wrecked :)

WTF!! i hate scum who just go out and steal stuff they want instead of working and saving for stuff like the rest of us :( i just got one thing to say................

32 FPP Rifle + Knee Caps = Haha Pikey Scum :)

Hope you sell it mate, chin up ;)

Starlybruiser :angry:

Awww man really sorry to hear about that hope you can get the damage repaired. And definately hope they catch the scummy bastard who did it! Bring back hanging I say. I really wish they legalised that alarm system they talked about ages that was like a flamethrower from under your car... although not too sure you would have wanted to smell burning chav lol

hey man, it is getting out of hand, but how far are you away? if any one ever dares outside my house to any of the cars...

just i hope they know that my dad and myself have firearms certificates and a whole host of sniper rifles :angry: oh yes. they won't be walking... so no need to do a group buy mates :) i have a whole host of legally held firearms hah.

ive always wondered what a 12 gauge slug shot would do to a little pikey cunt....

and that spoiler... phil wants one of them LOTS.

keep yours ears out on tgtt/ebay mate, if they targetted the ecu then they wasnt just taking a chance, they knew what they wanted.

and there isnt many places to flog starlet stuff.

Wow now this is beyond a joke now.

Idrees

Idrees' cousin

Sparky

Nanglebadger

Tim2985 (x2)

Is there anymore i haven't said i've got a naf memory. I've got a feeling people may be coming on here as they have seen the UKSC sticker on your car, checked the specs and gone theiving as they know what you have got and where it is like Rick said. As much as i want UKSC stickers i've heard of this sort of thing before which is why i don't have club stickers. Be careful guys and gals.

Bourkey

not being funny guys how many is this inside this week and last ?? fuckin unreal. can we not lock the site so non-members cant jus view threads of ppls cars and use as a market for targeting members cars ??? i knw it may sound silly doin that but mayb we need to look at security on here so people cant jus look and target cars. just a suggestion

marcus

im onli thinking as it such a coincidence that ppls cars of here are gettin done. joke if u ask me. cant have nefin nice without anyone wanting it or wanting to ruin it makes me sick :angry: but if we could do nefin on her to protect members cars i think it should be thought about

marcus