Recently acquired myself for what i believed for the time to be a Glanza V, after it finally arriving and me not doing enough checks it turns out i believe to be a Glanza S, (i know one is turbo'd and the other isn't i was told it was running n/a for now, god knows why).

This is where i started to get confused, i'm new to Glanza's and probably should of done my research, so. It is an import, has the documents, and has the E11 intake manifold which leads me further to believe it is a Glanza S. Although it does have discs on the rear and from what i've read Glanza S' have drums on the rear. I've took the leap and i do have it now, currently waiting to the logbook. 

All i wanted was a Glanza V but i'm an idiot and it turns out it's what i believe to be a Glanza S, it came with a manifold, downpipe and a CT9 turbo and i do intend to turbo it. I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere and i just wondered if anyone here has turbo'd their Glanza S 4EFE lump, as i believe it is different to UK Spec 4EFE's with bigger injectors and a higher pressure fuel rail i believe from what i've read on the internet. 

I would just drop a 4EFTE lump out of a Glanza V in it, but due to already having the manifold, turbo, downpipe, intercooler and some piping i thought just turboing this engine would be better and easier option although from what i believe it is has a higher compression ratio and slightly weaker rods?.

Someone help ease my pain 😂 

Rob H@RCH Engineering

You would be best asking him on here 

Any pics, very rarely see glanza s now. If it was me i would just live it for what it is and enjoy it 

Edited by mart1
23 hours ago, glanzadude said:

I wonder is it a turbo engine with the turbo bits removed? 

It's got the e11 intake manifold, plate on the bulkhead says 4efe, and its got disks on the back so i can only assume its a Glanza S thats had a disk conversion on the back? New to Glanzas so im learning as much as possibly 😂

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, BMX-RIG said:

Have a look on the vin plate, thats the best way to tell what youve got, or what it should have, either way, a glanza s is still awesome, all the looks without the worry of breaking something! 

It is a Glanza S, managed to find an old sale thread on here from 2012 it's in a bit of a state at the moment but fingers crossed next year it will be ready for an mot