• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So yes I do have an update, I have now fitted some new white 3 spoke meshindo wheels which cost me £40, an ultra racing 4 point lower bar, front lip and I've not had a passenger seat now for the past few weeks due to removing it to fit the mr2 seats and my welder packed up as I was about to do it, so I just bolted the tabs onto the seats and I can confirm SW20 (mk2 mr2) seats fit a passenger side at least. I also fit an anti lift kit which was a fun one, so the captive nuts that the anti lift kit mounts too tend to snap and I had this happen one on either side so there's slight cuts in both footwells now.

IMG-20201110-WA0016.thumb.jpeg.393dee85abd1650dd2ddd3073df34962.jpeg

IMG-20201105-WA0005.thumb.jpeg.1907c6c0f082eac0bfd82385da65eb0b.jpeg

IMG_20201101_205452_880.thumb.jpg.1282b515a164f00a1e46f9347d14f48b.jpg

Same thing happened to me fitting the anti lift kit. Would you have a picture off the 4 point brace fitted as I am thinking off getting one but hopping the exhaust ant going to be in the way. 

Edited by glanzadude
On 11/12/2020 at 2:24 PM, glanzadude said:

Same thing happened to me fitting the anti lift kit. Would you have a picture off the 4 point brace fitted as I am thinking off getting one but hopping the exhaust ant going to be in the way. 

so it fits on mine but be warned any speed bump if youre lowered at all at will scrape on and dent it up so i had to cut it slightly to get my socket in to undo a bolt

• 6 months later...

so a bit of an update, not much has been done on my starlet for a while. I fitted some MR2 seats which I got for free from a mate and now I've just gone and got some top spec fully adjustable MR2 seats and fitted them to my modified rails. I've ordered a gizfab adjustable panhard rod as it's cheaper then the best and from the looks of it it can be adjusted on the car unlike most of them. I've not really been putting money into my starlet as I've been putting all the money into my MK3 supra

IMG_20210518_184023.thumb.jpg.7a1f24477badb993b8c6c404d5e7e0de.jpg

Oh yeah also I've got a g6r gear boot fitted which I removed from the g6r when I pulled my gearbox out of it. All I want now interior is the glanza door cards and new carpets to match my glanza rear bench

Great work and loving the seats. I'm doing a paseo when I get back home at the end of June. It's going 6speed g6 box alloy 5e flywheel that's takes the 212mm clutch. I will fit the 4efte turbo inlet and cam using a cherry bomb back box, and see what she does on the Dyno. 

Another car in the 6speed club. 

Edited by Sam44