First of all hope every one is well and safe.

What are people up to during this lockdown if not still at work like myself. 

During my off days I'm doing little bits to the body kit as I bought an air compressor spray guns and paint just before lock down. 

What are people up to to stop you going mad during such worrying times. 

Cheers nick. 

Finally getting the chance to fit some bits to the Caldina lol, GT is in the mates yard still and Hes closed up cant get near it ffs.

I've a bathroom to finish and some other stuff round the house to keep me busy.

I'm unfortunate enough to have caught Covid 19. Bloody grimey london tubes I blame lol. Then promptly gave it to my girlfriend of course because sharing is caring haha, we're all better now and not showing any symptoms, stay safe guys 

7 hours ago, akyakapotter said:

I've just been furloughd untill 31may not cool I'm going to go stir crazy lol 

Same from Monday past, 80% off wages paid by government then our firm is topping the other 20% up plus overtime and bonus  :)

strange times, stay safe 

14 hours ago, akyakapotter said:

I've just been furloughd untill 31may not cool I'm going to go stir crazy lol 

Not good indeed! I cant stand being at home and not being able to go out! 

7 hours ago, HedgeyGedgey said:

I'm unfortunate enough to have caught Covid 19. Bloody grimey london tubes I blame lol. Then promptly gave it to my girlfriend of course because sharing is caring haha, we're all better now and not showing any symptoms, stay safe guys 

Great to hear your on the mend! Listening to the news is just all doom and gloom.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checking in how's everyone doing with lock down ? I've started getting my daily exercise via my push bike quite enjoying that. Only issue is I now want an ebike. Smashing call of duty modern warfare on the Xbox. What I am struggling with is not seeing the kids and my misses been 6 weeks so far I think. I do video call them every day though. Sleeping pattern is all to hell not getting to sleep till about 4am every night. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe.

Cheers nick. 

Been out every day on the bike 2.5/3 mile round the town :)

Tuesday I fitted new top mounts on the caldina,  felt great getting the tools out again 🤣but fuck you banana arms 🖕