Hello and looking for advise.

Familiarise yourself with the different models available to you.

So you can have UK Spec EP91's which have been modified to look like a Glanza. You don't want to pay JDM tax on those, I.E. they should be cheaper because they are replicas. Nothing wrong with the replicas, the calibre and standard they can be built to they could be better than JDM ones. With JDM ones have stronger internals, gearbox and disc brakes all round.

Then you got Glanza S - The JDM models which on the surface look like your all singing all dancing models, without the turbo.

And your Glanza V - The Turbo JDM Model, which I assume is what you're after.

Someone on here recently mistakenly bought the Glanza S - Non-turbo.

Cars getting on a bit now, so check for smoke on start up, smoke on boost, smoke on overrun. It's typical for something of this age and a hot hatch.

Check sills for rust etc, the norm that you'd expect for an old car. They have plastic trims around the sills so you won't see if it's rotten at first glance.

These cars don't crash too well at all. So check underneath the boot carpet for crumples, and the front crossmembers.

Gearboxes can be getting on, check for no crunching between shifts etc.

Rear arches, check for original spot welds and not full of filler. Also run your hand round the back of them. 

Another under cleaned area which is prone to rust is behind the rear arch liners. Nice shelf for crap to sit in and cause it to rot out. You can usually get a good view from the back of the car, and again, get your hands where ever you can reach.

Welcome.

Get them pictures up I'm really starting to enjoy and expand my design vision of the car by what I see these guys doing to theres.

I'd highly recommend have a good look around in here before deciding anything. There's some amazing looking starlets. I never ever thought I'd be saying that. 

I personally bought the ep91 I have for a project and the only thing I was seeing was the weight and proformance but now I can say I'm starting to see the ep model as thing of beauty. 

Edited by Sam44