bin hospital all night after clubing

was after clubing and someone shouted cage rage when we were going back to the taxi rank while walking past a fenced off area where road works were so me and a mate jumped in started messin about bricks were thrown thank god i dint get hit aswell but then i jumped overthe fence to get outof the fence and got my ring caught in the top on some spike and jumped but my finger stayed on the fence and riped it right open lol. got couple of days off work tho . not allowed to drive tho

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

That looks nice mate, when i was reading this i seen your ring got caught on the post. I was so glad to see you were on about the ring on your finger and not your other one lmao. :angry:

now that would be a bugger to stich

exacly why i don't ware rings :angry:

seen people who have had their fingers ripped off from being in the same situation :)

tbh mate a bit of t-cut would work wonders on that :p sorry

oooh nasty, I've seen worse tho my mate was wasted and went into a phone box was holding phone cable (which was shredded) his mate grabbed the handset and pulled it away from him, shredding all of his fingers on both hands!