New GTA today,

@ Liam - Surely you lose some of the look of the game if you just whack the brightness up? I reckon if you want to preserve the graphics youre better to change the contrast instead and only adjust the brightness a little.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont matter if you finish it...you can never get bored of a GTA game ;)

All we do is drive as fast as we can and t bone other cars and try and drive them with the wheels all fucked ;)

If you havent done it yet, get a rwd car and do a burnout till the back tyres pop and drive about :)

I bought the Vice City Stories game at the weekend (as i only have a PS2 :D ) but i found that really good! Considering actually completing the other ones now. I did start a lil game on Mikeys new one but didnt get very far :p

I bought the Vice City Stories game at the weekend (as i only have a PS2 :p ) but i found that really good! Considering actually completing the other ones now. I did start a lil game on Mikeys new one but didnt get very far :D

Jo = poo at GTA :D

the only reason i love gta are simple :

murder the drug dealers = mega bucks

cadrona = handles and is kinda slow like a paseo

prostitutes = i know what they are, i sleep with them, then run them over and get my money back

robberies = those missions in a little black truck (H)

Nah, she doesn't kill people on purpose unless tis a target in a mission :p

I just drive along the pavements :D

I kill lots of random people on GTA too

Lol. it makes it so tempting when a tube comes at you with a baseball bat and your holding a rocket launcher... "well i ain gonna let you walk away now am i"

My san an is totally modded as i showed galliano. i have a racetrack suspended above the sea.

and some pretty nice cars too. ill post pics if anyone wants to see

didn't have you down as the psycopathic murdering type jo...

I can when i want to be

Nah, she doesn't kill people on purpose unless tis a target in a mission :D

I just drive along the pavements :p

I kill lots of random people on GTA too

I do too when it suits me! im just very good at gettig caught :D

That too, then muck about flying over that base that fires missiles at you and trying to dodge them

:D:p

Ahhh *memories of GTA SA*

The next GTA should be exactly like that just on next gen consoles i.e the countryside aswell as cities, huge mountains, pushbikes, jet packs etc, and not to forget the skydiving from planes which was awsome :D

HAHAHA Yeah The Memories,

I Bought This Game Last Weekend And Played It For About 6 Hours, It Is A Great Game, Much More Realistic Which Has Its Ups And Downs. But Altogether A Great Game.

Is this new GTA worth buying a PS3/360 for?

Im going to buy another 360 just for this game :p

PS3 FTL :D

There is an update coming out like Liberty city stories which will only be available on the x-box version :D