New GTA today,

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i has it!! ^^;

random argos had a reservation expire at like half 10 this morning, i happened to be online at the time and spotted it D:

it wasnt there at 9am so i got ubes lucky. plus at 39.99 it was cheaper than other places too ^;

well this weekend i have this family reunion thing to go to, so i THINK i can sweet talk my nan into lending me £200 to get the ps3 and gta4:D

xbox versions is better anyways.

but yes, argos are doing the pro versions with gta4 for 200quids ^^;

fuck the ps3, massive hunk of shit. the ps3 version is actually a direct port of the xbox version anyways, as the ps3 is STILL too complex to develop for, as the developers are lazy cunts. if they could be bothered, then yes, it would be better, but they can't atm, thus, if you have the choice, get the xbox, its better online ESPECIALLY for GTA4 as M$ paid £50m for exclusive online downloadable content.

ecks, the only reason im holding off on these consoles is that i love playing GT.

and i suppose since i dont have enough money for one.

but the fact that the d/loadable content is on the xbox is swaying me in that direction, plus you get games such as dead rising, saints row and halo

That screen shots amazing... its awsome when they fly out the windscreen :lol:

My mate hit the front left of a cop car with his front right flat out head on and the copper flew out the window aswell as him it was hillarious :D

Then he was driving the cop car with the front left wheel locked up from the impact because it pushed the wheel back so far :D

What a lush game

I always loved the Grand Theft Auto series and completed everyone but i stopped at San Andreas as i just didn't have the time any more. My favourite game back then though.

I played on this GTA4 today though and im mega impressed with it. I was even considering buying a console and game to play it. But yet again i'd never use it and it would tick me off wasting that much dosh. Oh well i'll just continue completeing my mates one as he can't be arsed with it.

Bourkey

plus you can talk to me and rick on there for free. win win.

whats better than hearing things that'll scar you for life, you can't put a price on that!

well when you put it that way how could i not get one!

I got my copy of this today, only played it for a few hours and haven't really got very far.

I think its a very good game but i think its a little too dark and hard to see what you are doing sometimes, thats my only moan about it though.

the thing about GTA game what really p**s me off is they always crash/load gets corrupted/glitches

i am half way threw the game and my load is not working anymore :)

has any 1 noticed this before?

Mine is fine so far and Liam the way I ficed the darkness was to go into the pause menu, go to display, and increase the contrast there. That should sort it out because it seems most games need the contrast changed if youre playing in HD. Or maybe its just my TV lol