New GTA today,

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching clips all day yesterday ;)

Gonna session it tonight down my mates and will let you all know what its like but its GTA at the end of the day, its going to be awsome whatever!! :p

yeah, the old skool gta's were awesome. but i am really looking forward to playing it... i'll probably get it next month.

anyone know how the multiplayer system is gonna work online? is it gonna be like a deathmatch or something?

online is supposed to be awesome, more so on the xbox360 version (microsoft paid $50,000,000 to Rockstar for exclusive downloadable content). Plus the PS3 version is just a direct port of the xbox360 version as the ps3 is still a prick to develop for, so they will be literally the same games on either console, except for the downloadable content.

online is not co-operative apparently, but includes many deathmatch style scenarios, and stuff like cops and robbers etc. no co-op to the main game but everything else.

i'm gonna try to pick one up on the way home too geo, hopefully they'll be some left ;)

ive booked tomorrow off work especially.

Your a day late....FAIL

yeah, the old skool gta's were awesome. but i am really looking forward to playing it... i'll probably get it next month.

anyone know how the multiplayer system is gonna work online? is it gonna be like a deathmatch or something?

I believe its mini games like on the old GTA's vigilante missions etc

Should be alot of fun ;)

wow this game is so realistic!

the fighting is hard and the driving suppose get used to it.

its not like the other gta were you can go mental on it and can do stuff which is just not real at all.

but just started it so i know it will get alot better and better

playing it now and im not all that impressed...theyv tried make it a lot darker and realistic but its now lacking the fun and cartoony character of vice city and san andreas...i really hope it grows on me..and as for no planes..too shame rockstar too shame!

playing it now and im not all that impressed...theyv tried make it a lot darker and realistic but its now lacking the fun and cartoony character of vice city and san andreas...i really hope it grows on me..and as for no planes..too shame rockstar too shame!

you sir are a fail. please leave.

you sir are a fail. please leave.

you cant say that im the one actually playing it..it is getting better i will admit niko has a lot more character than tommy vercetti or cj!

and i just noticed 1 month free xbox live ;) :p

the fighting is hard and the driving suppose get used to it.

You don't get used to the driving, they didn't work hard enough on it. (I've been playing it for a week and still not used to it.) Brakes on the cars are awful and half the time the camera decides to not go in the direction you are leaving you with a blind spot having to use the Right Analog stick to see whats happening.

The game does still have it's flaws, and in all honesty I feel the gaming reviews were a bit biased, although it's very nearly perfect it's not quite there.

Still, I'd prolly give it about a 9.5. Loving it.