A MASSIVE THANK YOU!

Hi all,

After a year of planning my 4EFTE conversion went extremely smoothly and took a total of 19 hours with only a couple of minor hiccups.

I would like to thank:

Ian (Dub Se7en) - for the countless times coming to my house when i was in need and staying instead of going to the Trafford centre meet

Phil - My mechanic who did a massive amount of work on the swap for me

Alex (!Rush!) - For helping Phil in doing the swap

Matt - My mate who was another set of hands and was there whne ever i needed

Mark (Markoos) - Driving me all over Manchester to find two pissing bolts and staying instead of going to the Trafford centre meet

Ian - A car electrician who helped drop the engine in

Pete - Ian's mate who lent my all the heavy equipment for the job

Dad - For making my brackets up for the intercooler

Siobhan (girlfriend) - For putting up with me moaning over the past few days

Rick (StarletRick) - For being on the other end of the phone if i needed his massive amount of knowledge

Jay - For the free powersteering pipe that i realised i needed a week before the swap.

And last but certainly not least, every member on here who gave advice to me and wished me good luck over the past few months.

Thanks a lot. It went well all because of you.

Bourkey

ps. Sorry if i have missed anyone but i've been awake most of the weekend and now need sleep.

Nope im not a mechanic at all. I know how to do a vast majority of the stuff but im weak so i can't undo anything tight. Also as much as i would love to take credit for it, most of it was the people around me. I just coordinated the swap really.

Bourkey

@ Phil - Yep It was all worth it. Im so chuffed about it's unreal. Everytime i drive it it seems to get more and more power. Must be everything running in. I can't wait to drive it when it's run in.

@ Dub - Yeah just some minor things now. I've sorted the speedo out now and the exhaust is getting sorted tomorrow as is that tps sensor. i can't wait. Then i'll probably get a boost gauge.

@ Rob - Cheers bud it was nice to see you too. I have to get one of them rev limiters though. It sounded so nice.

@ Boostjunkie - Yep im loving the boost. It makes me smile everytime it boosts.

I've not driven it today due to pissing around with the exhaust but as soon as it is done i will be.

Thanks again

Bourkey

about the limiters...yes you do they actually work on turbo's lol...just have a look at the vids of it on the GT,,,

Also, if you do get one, i would get a new mani personally.