big day today....my test

well done mate! its such a great feeling, just dont get carried away, and dont kill urself...especially in tht gt for the first tym ;)

hope your first day drivin goes better than my nightmare of chases and chavs!

seems stupid but dont take any notice of mates in the car, if they tell u to hurry up and your not confortable tell em to sod off. I have a feeling mates are a large factor in young accidents. ino mine have a odd effect on my driving

well done anyway woooo for drivin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done on the pass dont act a complete tard in the car enjoy it man best advice i can give is only give it death on safe roads like by passes and stuff. cruise it low and slow in the streets show off that bad ass.

one thing to look forward too!... Seeing that scooby in the rear mirror ;) thats my fave lol.

calibra's, almera gti's, ignis sports, 2l astras, old m3 bmws, kiddie XE corsa's a few others are shit and you chew them up lol just waists the petrol lmao!

dont atempt racing some teggys till you got some good power down.. none the less a good rammy against them.. think thats the only thing ive came up against thats passed me oohh yeh and that um ducati played about with me as tho i was doin 10mphs lol

have funs son just take your time man!

^ i didnt say racing in the street.. " cruise it low and slow in the streets show off that bad ass."

read mate ;) - Racing aint the best thing to do obviously but if that moment ever arose.. just drive safe enough and know when to stop!

hehe...

Don't race anything except in built up areas, preferably near schools. And never take on anything on the motorway with more than 1.6ltr as it'll rape your tiny engine.

Also make sure you adopt the driving position of an ape with the right hand defensively placed holding the wheel with arm bend.

isn't it?

nah?

isn't it?

Don't forget Cal, NEVER change the oil on the pug so it smokes like a bastard...then at the traffic lights, with a car full of young burberry lovers behind, floor it in every single gear to envelope them in a life shortening asthma inducing cloud of death ;)

I used to love doing that in my old 306TD...with all the torque it had, it'd leave most chav chariots for dust anyway.

I don't condone street racing obviously, unless it's with comedy cars like diesels or my Jag. Last night I raped some young tool in a Z4 man I love auto boxes and TC.

done it all day...screwed it out and upped the boost to 20psi,smokes like a mofo ounder load and on boost,piss some people right off...it goes very well...pulls all the way to 5k and holds the boost in all gears,puts you well back in your seat for a dt...and handles great,and VERY comfy,like a big blue turbo diesel sofa....

its immense

I think this has been covered before :unsure:

But

Arent u onlt 17...

Whats your insurence like on that GT?

Must be prety mental

Also u third party or fully comp?

Just interested :D

Congrats on passin aswell mate! :p

Congrats! Theres no feeling like passing your test! I was so happy when I finally passed on my 3rd go!

But I only ended up with 2 minors! he he

I got in my car when I got home, and drove straight to the coast on the by-pass, as my driver didnt take me on one when I was learning.

But as said above by most, dont drive like a dick and dont think you can drive just because you passed your test. I have been driving over 3 years now, and I am still learning. (Mainly that other people cannot drive!)

And why does it seem that so many members on this forum havent even passed their tests yet?? Its good that most of you have projects already, but I learnt that that just seems to make it harder to pass your test....cause your waiting to drive what you already have!

the Gt is mine...not my brothers os sisters (as i dont have any lol :angry::()or parents(they hate it)....i bought my gt last year may the 20th(exactlly 1 year before i passed my test LOL)

it was £1250 and i was gonna drive that,but me being an ignorant arse hole i wanted to make it more powerful....so i did and now its around about 200bhp(need it setup)

with 200 odd bhp i recon its gonna be a bit scary...so im gonna use it for sprinting and track use etc...in a few months aaron...will probs be a few weeks knowing my dad :D

i can get insurance on it yea,not with all mods though....so im just gonaa go mental with it until i can afford it,my Dt is my experience car,ive already had some momments in that luckily its in the Dt not the gt

they say 1 in 4 are involved in a crash within their first year.

i never allowed myself to become part of this statistic.

but i was involved in a crash 4 days after the year was up.:angry:

and sparky that Dt is destined to be cubed