big day today....my test

no driver full stop. just because u have a piece of plastic doesnt mean u can actually drive, just that u can handle a car for 42mins under the eyes of an instructor - no mean feat, but far from having years of experience behind the wheel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers,il try.i have a 306 dt that does 0-60 in 34 seconds so it cant be that diffacult,i wanna build up some good experience anyway before i jump in gt...gonna take it easy and just float everywhere

cheers,il try.i have a 306 dt that does 0-60 in 34 seconds so it cant be that diffacult,i wanna build up some good experience anyway before i jump in gt...gonna take it easy and just float everywhere

Thats the spirit :rolleyes:

Just stick to that get a few NCB and you will be in a GT in no time :)

Just dont make my mistake and get banned, im still driving an n/a, god knows what I would have now if I didnt get banned :rolleyes:

well it actually wasnt hard,i phsyked my self up to do well and concetrated,as i always do when driving,i was talking and being normal as per usual with the instructor,he was ace,he doe's hgv and bike testing also....

just went out and swapped my tyres around on my Dt....fell over and did a HUGE tarmac face plant:(

at least i can try to get insurance for my gt on weekends still and still do sprinting with confidence,any one whos worried dont be affraid to let it out how you feel lol...i was shitting it earlier until i figured actually how easy it is,because im heavy footed in practise i kept locking up the abs:s but i got round it in the end and was mint,on my test i didnt actually do an emergency stop i just did reversing around a corner and turbo in the road what i did perfectly imo...

just cant wait to get some boost in my big comfy blue sofa