anyone know if these can be used but with the rear seatbelts retained, my girlfriends has one fitted but no rear belts (just the middle one) anyway she gives 2 people a lift to work and doesn't like the fact the person in the back has to sit in the middle........not enough to remove her miracle cross brace tho.....i have her well trained lol

They are lying to you, they cant be fitted with seat belts :angry:

I'll give you my seat belts and my Cusco Carbon strut brace and some money in exchange? :(

It's my girlfriends mate, as soon as she get's a whiff that people want her miracle cross bar then that will make her want to keep it more i rekon.....i already mentioned removing it to fit some seat belts and you should have seen the look she gave me.....you would have thought i wanted to murder her whole family or something lol

As Si pointed out they opo up from time to time on Yahoo auctions

I asked Toby to get me one a while back and he said it would cost about £35 all in :(

Also screw you Rick :D

Glanza Person- if you dont sell me that, your mrs wont have to worry about you murdering her family :angry: