Adjustable Panhard Rod??

Hey peeps,

I know that one of these is a must when lowering a starbo, but how do you work out how much you need to adjust it by i.e. if you lower the car by 40mm?

Secondly, how easy is it to fit and adjust the whiteline panhard rod?

Thanks

yeah, I read about that somewhere, that the cusco, and rsr panhard rods are ajustable on car, but the whiteline one is adjustable off car. What I need to know though, is how do you determine how much you adjust the panhard rod by, when you lower the car i.e. 40mm?

• 1 month later...
yeah, I read about that somewhere, that the cusco, and rsr panhard rods are ajustable on car, but the whiteline one is adjustable off car.

Where can i get a cusco or rsr panhard rod from, as it sounds alot easier than the whiteline one?

Thanks Sparky

don't think you really need one of these do ya?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ithink so shell if i gna go stupidly low as the car will be driving like a crab, someone correct me if im wrong

OK!

Lets face the facts ;b

Check This Out! (*RUNDMC plays in the background*)

The Need for Panhard Rod After Lowering Altho its in japanese the demo video illustrates a thousand words!

Someone in the know showed me this so I believe it is necessary to get a true adj panhard rod if u have your car lowered, be it adjustable off car or on car, its still the same function ;b

I am defo gonna get a adj panhard when I get my car lowered because I feel it is necessary to get the true feel of the suspension, will suit me down to the ground.

Peace Out

Joz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

its not actually a 'must', we measured daves and the offset of the rear axle was minimal, less than 5mm, nothing to worry anyone about.

providing the wheels are the correct offset/width/diameter etc they should be fine. in my opinion its an unneeded addition, from our measurements anyway.