West Yorkshire Meet

I'd just like to say this had to be the best meet i have been to now. The weather was great except that 15 minutes of rain. I got to speak to loads of people and meet some faces i've seen before. I hadn't been to a meet in about a year and this was the first 4EFTE'd SR meet as well.

Me, Dub Markoos and two mates came up with us after starting at my house and we flew up there. There was around 20 cars there and some top quality motors as well. One guy running 310bhp!!! This was also Mark's first meet and he had a mint time (except when his car decided not to work for 5 minutes).

The drive in the hills was fantastic and i was really pleased i could finally open my SR up. Not had a chance for a proper good blast and it was the greatest feeling ever!! All that hard work paid off. ^_^:p:lol::wub:

Bourkey

Have to agree with Bourkey, this was my first ever meet and it was better than i thought it would be (apart from when my car wouldnt work, just before hitting the hills lol but all is well now! :lol:)

Met some great people and saw some fantastic cars! very impressed with gee's car! 275bhp *drools* lol

Just like to say thanks and look forward to next time :wub:

Markoos

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! I think everyone had a good time this time round.

There were some special beasts including a K26 Glanza, TD05 Glanza Conversion producing 310bhp, forged TD04 Glanza, forged TD04 GT and a Hybrid track GT :lol:

Was a really good meet and thank god no tossers turned up (apart from the kid in the Supra who was a laugh!!)

This was my first meet and i really enjoyed it, plus it was good to meet everyone (and their cars)! Anyhow i have a few pics, they were taken from a phone but i will put them up anyway...........

060720081178.jpg

060720081179.jpg

060720081180.jpg

060720081181.jpg

060720081182.jpg

060720081185.jpg

060720081187.jpg

060720081188.jpg

060720081189.jpg

060720081190.jpg

enjoy

Matt :lol:

im gutted i missed this it looks like you had a good day! unfortunatly i had to work, but ill definatly be at the next one!

can someone also explain to me that how wen we met up in january or february wenever it was it was gorgeous sunshine but it was raining this time round in the middle of summer? lol typical british weather lol

the weather held up, that was probably what made our day, but we couldnt just go home from the car park, there has to be the drive, the best part i think.

was great to meet everyone.

that turbo sr is a true wepon hes from round neer me, only running low boost atm tho (1bar) so "only" producing 265ish lol (if i remember rightly)

i tried to chase him in my neer standard glanza

dfailed misserably

• 1 month later...