My Starlet - White Ep91

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARB is 5x better than the manifold for improving the starlets characteristics :p

I also recomend (so would most people) 3G disks and greenstuff pads..

I'd hope so, it feels so crap above 65...

And thanks I'll look into the brakes :p mine aren't working too well at the moment, there's a bit of play in the pedal before anything actually happens ;) I think it's just down to worn out pads, I don't think they've been replaced for a very very long time.

The Sportif stickers are going :D

The supercharger thought had crossed my mind a few times.

But being realistic now, I'm sticking with the 4EFE.

I'm sure the supercharger thing is possible though, take the intake side of a CT9 and connect the shaft to a pulley? :D

The Sportif stickers are going :D

The supercharger thought had crossed my mind a few times.

But being realistic now, I'm sticking with the 4EFE.

I'm sure the supercharger thing is possible though, take the intake side of a CT9 and connect the shaft to a pulley? :D

not quite, the tension in a charger belt would bangle the shaft and bearings of of ct9 in about 10 seconds, you could always contact CPL who would advise you. there is always the prospect of taking a 4efte, as the internals would be better suited to taking the forced induction... just think... lagless 4efte!

not quite, the tension in a charger belt would bangle the shaft and bearings of of ct9 in about 10 seconds, you could always contact CPL who would advise you. there is always the prospect of taking a 4efte, as the internals would be better suited to taking the forced induction... just think... lagless 4efte!

It was just a silly idea, I'm not serious about it at all, because any sort of F.I. is atleast two years away.

But still, it would be nice to see someone make a 4EFZE. :D

• 1 month later...