My Starlet - White Ep91

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice mate, looks liek a clean example! wheels quite suit it too actually, but could do with maybe 25mm lowering, and is that SPORTIF written on the side? looks too long for it to be Ste91 :D

Yeah it says Sportif on the side it's just the sportif stickers that come with it, they'll be off soon though.

I've been thinking about getting a glanza bootlid + spoiler + late spec lights, what do you guys reckon? It wont be for a good few months down the line, but it seems a good idea.

It looks cleaned because I'd just cleaned it :D

Still needs another go over and polishing though, oh and if you look hard enough you'll notice one of my roof strip thingies is missing, the f**king wind blew it off a while ago.

And I quite like the front of the N/A, I think if I did get a glanza boot lid + spoiler I'd want a splitter or something on the front.

I think a Glanza V bonnet would make it look more aggressive but they don't fit do they?

Looks like a really tidy base, good luck with the rest of the project dude.

Thanks Idrees, I have some questions for you about Glanza body panels though which I'll PM you tommorow if you don't mind answering them. :D

Anyway I'm off to bed now it's 2 oclock

No Glanza bonnet wont fit without headlights and bumper

A nice deep splitter like a VR6 one would look awsome :lol:

Where would you get a splitter from?

And what's VR6? The only thing I can think of with VR6 is the VW Corrado VR6, is it just the splitter off that?

Got my strut braces on this morning (normal Toyota one on the front and a GReddy one on the rear).

Not that exciting really, the front one was a bit of a squeeze to get on, the rear one was easy.

• 2 weeks later...
Going to give it another wash this afternoon - aslong as the weather stays decent.

Will get some more pics if everything goes well <_<

same as mine. getting it up in the next 2 weeks.

have u noticed a difference in body roll and rigidity?

Not a MASSIVE difference but definately a noticeable one.

To be honest I wouldn't think they'd have made any difference on the standard suspension, I thought even if you stiffen up the body the suspension is still spongy so it would still flop around quite a bit.

But it has made a difference, and I'm guessing once I get some coilovers on there it will be as stiff as a stone wall.

Definately worth the £25+£50 ;)

• 4 weeks later...

New job starting tommorow...

once I set aside some cash for other stuff the modding will start again :lol:

Just waiting for Rob's rolla mani, then I'm going to get coilovers + BMC CDA air intake

• 2 weeks later...